FS: 03 bandit 1200 PRICE REDUCED: $2000

Gixxus Christ!

56 minutes ago, max power said:

Know that feeling. Just had to have a molar pulled and get a bone graft to hold a stud.  Yay me. 

And anyone who knows me knows I’m a freak about oral hygiene.  Can’t help that your ancestors are genetically inferior.  

I got lucky, 5 implants top and bottom, no bone grafting. My much younger sister was not so lucky. Apparently my gums are made of leather, he wore out 3 knives cutting me up. Because of all the trouble I had with the bottom they were not able to get them fully in before I said fuck this I am out of here. Went back the next day and a bunch of peeps from the lab that made them were there. They felt really bad, their system had some issues during the process. They put these clamps on the studs to index everything to line up the holes in the dentures exactly. The pins got stuck so it took forever to get them out which is when I lost it and left.

They had to basically cut the back section of my bottoms off, so I am missing like one tooth on each side on the bottom because of the swelling. Lab is making me top of the line permanent ones that are like 60 grand, for free.

I felt so bad I brought flowers for all the girls that were in there trying to keep me calm. Shit they were crying during the procedure, it was a bad scene man.

Nobodys fault really, it just went sideways there for a bit. I also learned that if you take enough Valium it actually has the opposite effect, it makes you freak out. No one knows what the limit is until they hit it. Mine is 4. 

I had a little bit of a meltdown when I got there found out they were knocking me out to pull the tooth. Never been awake for a tooth removal. Knocked me straight the fuck out for my wisdom’s.  

Wasn’t bad but all of the bone graft they put in is coming out every time I rinse and even though I’ve called the emergency number this weekend, they don’t seem to give a shit.

1 hour ago, max power said:

I had a little bit of a meltdown when I got there found out they were knocking me out to pull the tooth. Never been awake for a tooth removal. Knocked me straight the fuck out for my wisdom’s.  

Wasn’t bad but all of the bone graft they put in is coming out every time I rinse and even though I’ve called the emergency number this weekend, they don’t seem to give a shit.

Your dentist sucks cock. Mine gave me his cell phone number. He has been texting me all weekend making sure all was good.

They couldn't put me out for that long. Even if everything went 100 percent smooth it was still a six hour procedure. That takes a real anethistisis and 10 to 20k that insurance bwont pay.

If I had known what was going to happen to me, I would have paid it. In a heartbeat.