New to Ohio

RCEIGHTER

Hi all.  My name is Erik.  Moved to Cincinnati from Florida a few months ago.  Not used to not being able to ride for 4 months out of the year.  Looking to do some riding once the weather is right.

Edited by RCEIGHTER
two pictures
  • Upvote 1

Welcome!

Sweet bike. We may not be able to ride for half the year, but at least we have curvy roads. :dunno: Make sure to check out the threads on the OR Epic ride and the OR Track day. Both events are a great time and place to meet members of the board and ride!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Welcome!

Sweet bike. We may not be able to ride for half the year, but at least we have curvy roads. :dunno: Make sure to check out the threads on the OR Epic ride and the OR Track day. Both events are a great time and place to meet members of the board and ride!

...and roads with elevation changes.

Also... Welcome to Ohio, it's not that bad! TM  :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the OR group.  Big KTM fan myself. On my 5th one (08 990 SDR)  Love the RC's  Too tough on my old body though.  Great roads here make up for shorter season. Northern Kentucky has some great roads as well and its in your back yard.  Speed safely.

On 3/5/2018 at 1:44 PM, RCEIGHTER said:

Hi all.  My name is Erik.  Moved to Cincinnati from Florida a few months ago.  Not used to not being able to ride for 4 months out of the year.  Looking to do some riding once the weather is right.

Welcome!  Jacket/pants/gloves, etc. should be able to extend that riding time to at least 8 months.  

On 3/7/2018 at 1:17 PM, Qman said:

Welcome!  Jacket/pants/gloves, etc. should be able to extend that riding time to at least 8 months.  

Just bought my first pair of winter gloves.  Never needed them before...LOL.  I found my Knox leather gloves i normally wear get extremely cold.

On 3/6/2018 at 10:25 PM, EOdesmo said:

Welcome to the OR group.  Big KTM fan myself. On my 5th one (08 990 SDR)  Love the RC's  Too tough on my old body though.  Great roads here make up for shorter season. Northern Kentucky has some great roads as well and its in your back yard.  Speed safely.

Thank you.  Looking forward to finding some great roads to ride.