New to the track

TMC Customs

I just picked up a track bike hoping to get my first track days under my belt this year. I have traditionally ridden cruisers and old Honda CB’s but from what I read, the novice group should work out great. I plan to be there May 15th and 16th. Is anyone else planning to be there on those days?  I can’t seem to convince anyone else I ride with to get on the track. 

I plan to bring an enclosed trailer, a cooler, and a generator based off of the suggestions I read here. 

ED13E451-F428-42E7-885C-CABA0EC6CE00.jpeg

Yep, I'll be there one of those days, probably not both though.  Very likely with @bandit as well.  Two days in a row for the first time at the track might be tough, but I don't know your endurance.  I'm usually whipped after one and need a couple to recover.  Like John said, I'll be watching the weather, mid ohio sucks with even a bit of dew.

Assuming the weather is great, I'll be there one of those days and I'd be happy to split a garage.  Generator needed if you don't have a garage and run warmers?

Welcome to OR!

6 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

If it's cold or wet in any of the adjoining counties, states.....

Might be raining in south America on those days so I'm sure mid ohio will be slick

• 4 weeks later...