Superbike School, Vegas, April 7-8

Casper

They have smaller bikes too. I asked Misty on ninjette, she is an instructor. I asked because of my lack of height and can't reach. They use 600s when needed. They also use several bikes for the class; a braking, lean, and standard bike for training.

We looked into this, including locationd. The 2 day is the only one they have their bikes. The one day is with your bike. If and when we do this it will be in VA for the 2 day.

6 minutes ago, snot said:

They have smaller bikes too. I asked Misty on ninjette, she is an instructor. I asked because of my lack of height and can't reach. They use 600s when needed. They also use several bikes for the class; a braking, lean, and standard bike for training.

We looked into this, including locationd. The 2 day is the only one they have their bikes. The one day is with your bike. If and when we do this it will be in VA for the 2 day.

You can use their bikes with the single days as well. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/6/2018 at 4:23 PM, blue03636 said:

With code there are 4 levels that split in to 2 on track groups so maybe 40-50 people

Is that the California Superbike school?  I know a guy who's level 3 or maybe 4 with whatever school that's called.  He went to Laguna Seca last summer for one of the weekend classes.  I'm pretty sure I want to be him when I grow up...  lol

5 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Is that the California Superbike school?  I know a guy who's level 3 or maybe 4 with whatever school that's called.  He went to Laguna Seca last summer for one of the weekend classes.  I'm pretty sure I want to be him when I grow up...  lol

Yes, Keith Code started and runs California Superbike School. I will be doing 3 and 4 in May. Hopefully to get my head back straight after the time off and the landing on my head.

• Upvote 1