Great Deal on Great ST Tires.

2talltim

Since Bridgestone came out with the new T31 they have all the old T30 and T30 EVO even the GT specs on close out. I just bought 2 rears and one front for $349 delivered. (Or $219 for a set) The T30 is one of my favorites grippy as hell and great in the wet. ST tires would be great for 80% of you riders out there, most of you will not run out of grip or performance on these tires. Can't go wrong at these prices with free shipping and no tax. 

https://www.ridersdomain.com/motorcycle-tires/bridgestone-touring-tires?dsc=clearance&cont=radial

Edited by 2talltim
  • Beer 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thompsonian said:

I'd like to try the new T31's but I saw they were out of stock until the end of the month. Gonna have to place a tire order before long. Then @JustinNck1 garage will look like a tire shop with stacks of new shoes laying around.

I was on the fence with the T31 vs T30, it would have been $110 more to order the two rears and one front that I ordered to get the T31. In the end after research I decided the T31 wasn't worth the extra money. The only thing that chanced is a slightly different water sipes that supposed to improve wet road grip. Which I never has any wet road issue with the T30. And the front is supposed to be a slight different silica compound for better dry road handling which I figure was to fix the slow warm up issue that just about any ST tire has. Dosnt bother me because your supposed to warm your tires up anyway before railing on it no matter the tire.  So that's really it. They didn't give it any more wear or mileage. If anything the front will get less miles on the T31 due to the new compound.

33 minutes ago, Pokey said:

Those T30's are damn good tires.......

Yup, the Connie eats them up, Literally. But then again it eats every tire up :lol: Think I've ran about 6 sets of them over the last couple years. Wish could get more miles out of them but for the price it's still a bargin. Guys on lighter less HP bikes theese will last a long time. 

Edited by 2talltim

6 minutes ago, Connie14 said:

Thanks Tim! I ordered a set for the FZ1 for $225.

No Problem. 

Think im set for the year. I've got a half worn set of Roadsmart3's on the bike and a new set of Roadsmart 3's in the garage already. Now with the 2 rears and one front of these T30s on the way I should be set. Along with the rear ill have to buy while out west.