Youtube clip: Close call with a semi

Scruit

. . . may i make a neutral comment?

i drive a semi, 80,000 pounds, 350 miles a day, every day i'm working. that's not very much, for a semi.

i can't dodge. i can't swerve. i move in slow motion, everywhere i go, or i roll the whole thing onto its roof.

if you're on a bike, feel free to move in and out of my space anytime you need to. that's fine. i ride, and i understand.

just don't expect me to compensate if you make a mistake, because i will squash you in a heartbeat rather than risk other people who aren't dancing on the edge.

please remember that i am a giant killing machine with no ability to do anything quickly, whether i want to or not.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dorset said:

. . . may i make a neutral comment?

i drive a semi, 80,000 pounds, 350 miles a day, every day i'm working. that's not very much, for a semi.

i can't dodge. i can't swerve. i move in slow motion, everywhere i go, or i roll the whole thing onto its roof.

if you're on a bike, feel free to move in and out of my space anytime you need to. that's fine. i ride, and i understand.

just don't expect me to compensate if you make a mistake, because i will squash you in a heartbeat rather than risk other people who aren't dancing on the edge.

please remember that i am a giant killing machine with no ability to do anything quickly, whether i want to or not.

Unfortunately, not enough mc or cage drivers understand this.