Gear garage sale

Habi

Size 48 us A* full leather suit. Never been down and no known issues.  Pucks will need replaced at some point. I'm 6'4'' and it's a little short on me in arms and legs. $200 located in pickerington. 

20180223_163741.thumb.jpg.2fc6d6ef4e7463241d30f4c1510d0708.jpg

Edited by Habi

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I thought you bought a new a* suit?

Still in the market... Still considering the one from RidersDiscount just haven't pulled the trigger.  Several people who were intended to come to our destination wedding have asked for help because they aren't able to afford it so we are adding a lot more cost than originally expected so I'm looking to save where I can to help where I can. 

17 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Still in the market... Still considering the one from RidersDiscount just haven't pulled the trigger.  Several people who were intended to come to our destination wedding have asked for help because they aren't able to afford it so we are adding a lot more cost than originally expected so I'm looking to save where I can to help where I can. 

Seems a little strange that they are asking the bride and groom for financial help, ya'll are spending enough money imo. Anyways, hope you find what you are looking for. But keep in mind you still have the suit you have that works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 10:53 AM, TimTheAzn said:

Seems a little strange that they are asking the bride and groom for financial help, ya'll are spending enough money imo. Anyways, hope you find what you are looking for. But keep in mind you still have the suit you have that works.

Without the help of my parents or her parents, we decided that we needed to try and make the cost as affordable to us as possible.  She also wanted to get married on a beach.  So it made sense to do the all-inclusive destination wedding.  We spoke with the family and asked if they would be okay with this because it adds additional costs on to their plate if they wanted to attend, but also gives them a 6-day vacation as well.  Everyone seemed fine with it but it didn't appear anyone really focused on actually saving the money to execute so a lot of those costs got put on our plate last minute.  So in the end, we probably could have had a local wedding for a little cheaper, but at least she gets her beach wedding and everyone else gets a 7 day vacation for roughly the same cost as it would have been to have one locally. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/28/2018 at 9:35 PM, Tonik said:

Could have put sand on the ground next to my kids pool for free.

Most importantly, we didn't want Jim showing up to our wedding... So we did it in a far away country to assure this part was executed.