Habi

gear Gear garage sale

Size 48 us A* full leather suit. Never been down and no known issues.  Pucks will need replaced at some point. I'm 6'4'' and it's a little short on me in arms and legs. $200 located in pickerington. 

20180223_163741.thumb.jpg.2fc6d6ef4e7463241d30f4c1510d0708.jpg

Edited by Habi

Axo back protector, never down,  size XL. Fits well at 6'4''. $35

20180223_163842.thumb.jpg.aebda037f865f0d52a173922fb1ffa5c.jpg

Edited by Habi

Gaerne boots, never been down and normal scuffs from use. 10 track days and a hand full of street rides. Size 10. I wear an 11 in Nike and these are a tad tight on me. $60

20180223_163928.jpg

Speed and strength leather jacket. Was my primary jacket and shows wear but never down. $40 size 46

20180223_164101.jpg

Speed and strength leather jacket size 50. In good condition $5020180223_164125.thumb.jpg.856acbec06301ce298e1d3e0e9bc8ab4.jpg

Interested in the boots, what model are they?  You can PM me

I purchased the back protector from Habi. He is a good guy. The item was as described and he even split the cost of shipping with me. 

how much shipped to 44109 for back protector

I may be interested in that suit ya big freak.  Let me know when you're around and I'll try to get over there and try it on.

Very interested in the suit... I'm 6'1" 225.  Think it would fit?

Edited by DerekClouser

9 hours ago, max power said:

I may be interested in that suit ya big freak.  Let me know when you're around and I'll try to get over there and try it on.

Pm sent

8 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Very interested in the suit... I'm 6'1" 225.  Think it would fit?

I would guess a decent fit. Im quite a bit lighter than you and this suit is loose on me. 

Just now, Habi said:

I would guess a decent fit. Im quite a bit lighter than you and this suit is loose on me. 

Okay, Since Max beat me to it, If he doesn't end up picking it up, I'm definitely interested. 

10 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Okay, Since Max beat me to it, If he doesn't end up picking it up, I'm definitely interested. 

I thought you bought a new a* suit?

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I thought you bought a new a* suit?

Still in the market... Still considering the one from RidersDiscount just haven't pulled the trigger.  Several people who were intended to come to our destination wedding have asked for help because they aren't able to afford it so we are adding a lot more cost than originally expected so I'm looking to save where I can to help where I can. 

17 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Still in the market... Still considering the one from RidersDiscount just haven't pulled the trigger.  Several people who were intended to come to our destination wedding have asked for help because they aren't able to afford it so we are adding a lot more cost than originally expected so I'm looking to save where I can to help where I can. 

Seems a little strange that they are asking the bride and groom for financial help, ya'll are spending enough money imo. Anyways, hope you find what you are looking for. But keep in mind you still have the suit you have that works.

Anyone looking for a good 2 piece?

On 3/15/2018 at 10:53 AM, TimTheAzn said:

Seems a little strange that they are asking the bride and groom for financial help, ya'll are spending enough money imo. Anyways, hope you find what you are looking for. But keep in mind you still have the suit you have that works.

Without the help of my parents or her parents, we decided that we needed to try and make the cost as affordable to us as possible.  She also wanted to get married on a beach.  So it made sense to do the all-inclusive destination wedding.  We spoke with the family and asked if they would be okay with this because it adds additional costs on to their plate if they wanted to attend, but also gives them a 6-day vacation as well.  Everyone seemed fine with it but it didn't appear anyone really focused on actually saving the money to execute so a lot of those costs got put on our plate last minute.  So in the end, we probably could have had a local wedding for a little cheaper, but at least she gets her beach wedding and everyone else gets a 7 day vacation for roughly the same cost as it would have been to have one locally. 

• Upvote 1

Could have put sand on the ground next to my kids pool for free.

On 3/28/2018 at 9:35 PM, Tonik said:

Could have put sand on the ground next to my kids pool for free.

Most importantly, we didn't want Jim showing up to our wedding... So we did it in a far away country to assure this part was executed. 

On 2/24/2018 at 12:28 PM, Habi said:

Speed and strength leather jacket. Was my primary jacket and shows wear but never down. $40 size 46

20180223_164101.jpg

Is this jacket still available?

I sent you a PM regarding it

2 hours ago, ducati guy said:

Is this jacket still available?

I sent you a PM regarding it

Pm replied