NEO: 3/16 All You Can Eat & Drink Fundraiser

Bad324

Figured I would throw this out there in case anyone may be interested. It’s a fundraiser for my wife’s Moms of Multiples club. A few of us dads already have a couple bets going on who can eat the most wings, rack up the biggest bill, who can handle a hot sauce made from the current hottest pepper in the world, etc. Should be a fun and debaucherous night  

If you are interested just let me know I can get tickets for you and whoever you’d want to bring 

0F81273E-7EC1-4274-9FEE-DAB21C6614F8.jpeg

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Hmmmmmm I do enjoy unlimited wings.

for $25 I think it should be a pretty decent deal. In alcohol alone I should be able to drink enough to cover both mine and my wife ticket price so that leaves the food for free. I've also debated breaking out my in case of emergency smoke for a competitive advantage for the food :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

I've also debated breaking out my in case of emergency smoke for a competitive advantage for the food :lol: 

Well that answers that question. :lol:

What is that ranked in scoville units?

Edited by TimTheAzn

44 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Well that answers that question. :lol:

What is that ranked in scoville units?

I've yet to actually find an official number of the sauce. The pepper that's used to make it is 3.3 million scoville units and the mash to create the sauce is 93% pepper and 7% vinegar. You then add in the other ingredients so best guess has been somewhere in the 1.5 million scoville range. I think it has a fantastic flavor compared to some other sauces I've tried in that range

1 hour ago, Bad324 said:

I've yet to actually find an official number of the sauce. The pepper that's used to make it is 3.3 million scoville units and the mash to create the sauce is 93% pepper and 7% vinegar. You then add in the other ingredients so best guess has been somewhere in the 1.5 million scoville range. I think it has a fantastic flavor compared to some other sauces I've tried in that range

Oh ok cool. Its not just a sauce that so hot its not enjoyable. This one, while it may make you sweat, its not totally unbearable? 

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Oh ok cool. Its not just a sauce that so hot its not enjoyable. This one, while it may make you sweat, its not totally unbearable? 

I would say it depends on your tolerance for heat. I think it has really good flavor for a sauce with it's level of heat but my buddy thinks it's the hottest damn thing he's ever had and has no flavor however he is not a connoisseur of heat like I am. I'm to the point where at Asian restaurants I have to specify I want my heat on the Asian scale and not the white people scale :lol: 

• Haha 1