Are you ready to give up your 2nd amendment rights

HeavyDuty

34 minutes ago, RymerC said:

Banning of guns, LOL good luck with that. You'll still be able to get guns here long after motorcycles are gone.

Better not be voting for Biden if you think that.  If he gets in I think you will see the end of the 2nd amendment before his first term is up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, vf1000ride said:

Better not be voting for Biden if you think that.  If he gets in I think you will see the end of the 2nd amendment before his first term is up.

I remember when we all thought obama was coming for our guns, and he didn't do much aside from the eric holder scare about surplus ammo. I expect these crackheads to campaign on radical policies, then they get into office and it's mostly more of the same

Edited by RymerC
  • Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RymerC said:

I expect these crackheads to campaign on radical policies, then they get into office and it's mostly more of the same

Wash, rinse, repeat. That's the American 2 party system

• Upvote 3

On 10/12/2020 at 11:31 AM, vf1000ride said:

Trump has done more to damage the 2nd amendment than any president in recent history. He banned bump stocks, killed the hearing protection (surpressor) bill, and advocates people on secret govt lists be stripped of their 2A rights without due process. During the first 2 years of his presidency the GOP held the house and the senate and still passed not a single pro‐gun law. Now Biden is also garbage, so don't take this as some endorsement of his horrible policy, but trump is clearly not a pro gun president if you look not at what he says, but what he does.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Gixxus Christ! said:

Trump has done more to damage the 2nd amendment than any president in recent history. He banned bump stocks, killed the hearing protection (surpressor) bill, and advocates people on secret govt lists be stripped of their 2A rights without due process. During the first 2 years of his presidency the GOP held the house and the senate and still passed not a single pro‐gun law. Now Biden is also garbage, so don't take this as some endorsement of his horrible policy, but trump is clearly not a pro gun president if you look not at what he says, but what he does.

I agree that Trump is not a friend of the 2nd, but he's far from the worst.  His SCOTUS appointments have all but guaranteed the 2nd will live on.  Court packing is not going to happen since it requires 2/3 majority and ratification.  That's not going to happen soon.  And if Trump gets reelected, Stephen Breyer is 82 IIRC.  That's a potential 4th conservative appointment for Trump. 
I do see Biden/Harris pushing LOTS of gun control legislation though.  Even without congress, they could use executive orders to restrict guns and ammo.  Reality is that Biden would not come close to serving his term and Harris would be moved up quickly and serve as President longer than Biden in the next 4 years.  I really think that's the DNC plan anyways.  Look for the Biden/Harris justice department to do anything and everything to take guns from people.  They could be overturned in the courts, but that can take years to accomplish.  And so many Dems will just blindly follow along that it would make it even more difficult.  

There's really no way to control a free man.  So government passes laws that make his otherwise legal behavior to be illegal. 

There are countries that have banned toy guns.  Biden/Harris will try to tax every component on a gun making it easy to confiscate them and illegal to own without the preposterously high tax payment.  Anytime the government is given an inch, they take a mile.

Guns are not high on my list, even as a Pro-2A guy. There are more important things to deal with at the moment. If this year has taught me anything, it's that Healthcare and Education in this nation are what's preposterous.

Nobody is confiscating 300 million firearms. I have seen our military leaders push back on Trump enough to know they will push back on Biden/Harris, as well. Trump set his tone with the military when he let the most qualified man on the planet walk away from his own cabinet appointment. Irrational 2-A fears and Pro-Life (registered trademark) propaganda take a back seat to issues that matter for the time being.

We share this planet with a whole lot of folks that think our military leader is out of his mind with runaway narcissism. He is a 72 year old adolescent in an adult's role. That's the shit that can bring real consequences on a global scale. The most powerful military force this planet has seen in its multi-billion year existence is wielded by Donald J. Trump. 

Am I THAT out of touch? How is Biden possibly any worse than giving the keys to the DoD hotrod to an obtuse, infantile teenager? 

Edited by Pauly
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Pauly said:

Guns are not high on my list, even as a Pro-2A guy. There are more important things to deal with at the moment. If this year has taught me anything, it's that Healthcare and Education in this nation are what's preposterous.

Nobody is confiscating 300 million firearms. I have seen our military leaders push back on Trump enough to know they will push back on Biden/Harris, as well. Trump set his tone with the military when he let the most qualified man on the planet walk away from his own cabinet appointment. Irrational 2-A fears and Pro-Life (registered trademark) propaganda take a back seat to issues that matter for the time being.

We share this planet with a whole lot of folks that think our military leader is out of his mind with runaway narcissism. He is a 72 year old adolescent in an adult's role. That's the shit that can bring real consequences on a global scale. The most powerful military force this planet has seen in its multi-billion year existence is wielded by Donald J. Trump. 

Am I THAT out of touch? How is Biden possibly any worse than giving the keys to the DoD hotrod to an obtuse, infantile teenager? 

Healthcare is a fiasco starting with Obamacare.  Trump's only mistake there was fighting to get it removed instead of producing a viable alternative.  I laugh when people say government is wasteful and corrupt but want more government control over healthcare and education.

Australia used gun buy backs to take about 1/3 of the guns the country had.  I'd bet it's the law abiding and people that don't have them "high on the list" that it affected most.  Criminals certainly didn't give up theirs.  

Mattis fanboy...Trump has allowed the military to all but eliminate the al-qaeda that Obama and neocons empowered.  Trump is letting the generals run the military and it's gained ground by leaps and bounds.  But if you're watching CNN, you won't hear about it.  Are you a neocon or something?  We don't belong policing the world.  If you argured that Trump is still hunting down al-qaeda leaders you'd be right, but they are backpedaling on their heals.  We need to get troops back home.  Mattis knows what chain of command is and he broke it.  

Biden will continue to sell out this county to foreign influence.  Our economy will crash except for government employees.  When you control a man's paycheck and healthcare, you have total control over them.  You should read history books and learn.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

13 hours ago, CJ74U2NV said:

Reality is that Biden would not come close to serving his term and Harris would be moved up quickly and serve as President longer than Biden in the next 4 years.  I really think that's the DNC plan anyways.   

The fuck you smoking?  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, CJ74U2NV said:

Healthcare is a fiasco starting with Obamacare.  Trump's only mistake there was fighting to get it removed instead of producing a viable alternative.  I laugh when people say government is wasteful and corrupt but want more government control over healthcare and education.

Australia used gun buy backs to take about 1/3 of the guns the country had.  I'd bet it's the law abiding and people that don't have them "high on the list" that it affected most.  Criminals certainly didn't give up theirs.  

Mattis fanboy...Trump has allowed the military to all but eliminate the al-qaeda that Obama and neocons empowered.  Trump is letting the generals run the military and it's gained ground by leaps and bounds.  But if you're watching CNN, you won't hear about it.  Are you a neocon or something?  We don't belong policing the world.  If you argured that Trump is still hunting down al-qaeda leaders you'd be right, but they are backpedaling on their heals.  We need to get troops back home.  Mattis knows what chain of command is and he broke it.  

Biden will continue to sell out this county to foreign influence.  Our economy will crash except for government employees.  When you control a man's paycheck and healthcare, you have total control over them.  You should read history books and learn.

Fully submersed in the deep ruby red, that vivid scarlet sweet delicious nectar. The kool-aid. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, CJ74U2NV said:

People who said the fake Steele Dosier was real are now saying the real Biden emails are fake.  Sheep are easily herded and slaughtered.

You one them sheepdogs I hear about? Ever vigilant.. waiting and watching in the darkness like Batman. Do you have a cape and fancy car with missiles and switches? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, CJ74U2NV said:

People who said the fake Steele Dosier was real are now saying the real Biden emails are fake.  Sheep are easily herded and slaughtered.

You do realize that by following the cult of trump and believing everything they say that you yourself are a sheep being led right? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2020 at 6:55 AM, Pauly said:

"Mattis fanboy" 

:lol:

Further proof that Mattis is one of the most overrated generals of all time.  He penned and op-ed for Foreign Affairs where he says he hopes that Biden takes "America First" out of the US's national strategy.  Obama fired him and Trump didn't fire him soon enough.  

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2020-11-23/defense-depth

1 hour ago, CJ74U2NV said:

Further proof that Mattis is one of the most overrated generals of all time.  He penned and op-ed for Foreign Affairs where he says he hopes that Biden takes "America First" out of the US's national strategy.  Obama fired him and Trump didn't fire him soon enough.  

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/united-states/2020-11-23/defense-depth

Do you have any specific objections to the article? 

5 hours ago, Pauly said:

Do you have any specific objections to the article? 

Mattis saying America First should not be America's policy.

2 hours ago, jbot said:

my Mattis rookie card is worth big money now, not sure where you're getting "overrated" from.  it's worth like tree fitty at least.

Tree Fiddy and some belly button lint???