RT 62 BBQ - Big Dummy

Wojo72

Everybody participates in fake outrage any way they can. 99% of people posting about this sort of thing on social media couldn't give a shit either way about the people who were killed, they are just riding the support bandwagon until the next tragedy pops up that they can lean on. This guy is going to get dogpiled because he said something most people think when they are annoyed about something. What he said isn't any worse than anything our president has tweeted in the last year and a half. 

/shrug

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, what said:

Everybody participates in fake outrage any way they can. 99% of people posting about this sort of thing on social media couldn't give a shit either way about the people who were killed, they are just riding the support bandwagon until the next tragedy pops up that they can lean on.

This. Not a smart move as a business owner to tweet any personal opinions on anything, especially that.

But I agree about the bandwagoning shit, its a problem in this country.

And for the record, if the food is good there, someone let me know because now I know there wont be a line!

Edited by TimTheAzn

3 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

This. Not a smart move as a business owner to tweet any personal opinions on anything, especially that.

But I agree about the bandwagoning shit, its a problem in this country.

And for the record, if the food is good there, someone let me know because now I know there wont be a line!

Not as good (at least not as consistently) as it used to be!  

This is the reason why a LOT of my social media posting takes a good review before I press enter.  Many times, I just delete what I was about to say, because it would not get the point across well, or sound dumb, or would be very easily taken the wrong way.  I think the majority of the posts on social media should be AT LEAST proofread for spelling and grammar.  The content should also be review, and thought about for a at least a minute or 2 before sending it out.

1 hour ago, jporter12 said:

Not as good (at least not as consistently) as it used to be!  

This is the reason why a LOT of my social media posting takes a good review before I press enter.  Many times, I just delete what I was about to say, because it would not get the point across well, or sound dumb, or would be very easily taken the wrong way.  I think the majority of the posts on social media should be AT LEAST proofread for spelling and grammar.  The content should also be review, and thought about for a at least a minute or 2 before sending it out.

I've already vetted (at least facebook) for people that can't handle my posts (which are 99.999% a joke and not meant to be taken seriously anyway).

People that don't want to see my stuff can either unfriend me, or they'll post something up eventually that will make me unfriend them. :dunno: I've unfriended or at very least, un-followed people that post about chem trails and the like and my facebook wall has been cleaned up, its borderline boring now because the people that I do still care to see what they post, dont post every day with bullshit.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

I've already vetted (at least facebook) for people that can't handle my posts (which are 99.999% a joke and not meant to be taken seriously anyway).

People that don't want to see my stuff can either unfriend me, or they'll post something up eventually that will make me unfriend them. :dunno: I've unfriended or at very least, un-followed people that post about chem trails and the like and my facebook wall has been cleaned up, its borderline boring now because the people that I do still care to see what they post, dont post every day with bullshit.

If anyone gets mad about your posts being insensitive, tell them the only reason they are offended by what you said is because they are micro-racists. This will short-circuit their brain. 

2 hours ago, max power said:

I used to have this Asian friend @jbot  who posted all kinds of funny fucked up shit all the time. And then he had kids became boring. Want to be my new Asian friend?

Seems to be whats happening since jbot had kids. I'm slowly replacing him in different facets of OR.

@jbot fix this; teach the girls how to mow the lawn, take out the trash, and come back to the track!

• Beer 1