B-Mac

bike WTB. Motorcycle pull behind trailer

Looking for a small M/C pull behind trailer for my wife's Can Am Spyder. Hard time finding a used one. The new Can Am trailers are high dollar.

I have seen the small diamond plate ones that look nice. Please PM me if you have info, Thanks brian

I got a Can-Am trailer sitting in my showroom. They may be pricey, but they are well built. Dart, Aspencade, Bushtec, & cyclemate all are quality trailers as well.

Justin, Thank you for the info. You are right. there are many nice new trailers out on the market just looking for a used one for her to try it out on our trip out west.

My bad. I should have stated Looking for a USED small M/C pull behind trailer.

4 hours ago, B-Mac said:

Justin, Thank you for the info. You are right. there are many nice new trailers out on the market just looking for a used one for her to try it out on our trip out west.

My bad. I should have stated Looking for a USED small M/C pull behind trailer.

My best go to for used trailers has been Craigslist, using a site called SearchTempest to search all craigslists. My dad and I have bought and sold several over the last couple years. Don't be afraid to buy one that needs wheels/tires & bearings. Parts are super cheap for them on etrailer.com

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tpoppa
      Know anyone looking for a fast Harley?  It corners well enough with good clearance.  The riding position is similar to a Street Triple.
      Details here: https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2006-harley-davidson-vrscr/6507122294.html

• By Danimal
      2006 DR650 with 12,XXX miles crashed. Frame damaged. Handlebar risers snapped off. Not sure if Renthal bars are bent. Wheels look perfect. BRAND NEW Mitas E-07s on wheels (less than 100 miles) No key Tank wasted Headlight etc broken Motor should run, but does have some damage on left side (couple broken fins) Ran fien when last ridden. Has DR350 tail light Lower footpeg brackets and larger footpegs on the bike will be going on my new DR, as will the brake/clutch levers, mirrors and seat. Clear title $600 pickup only 44221 zip   frame damage     PM me if interested. Tires alone worth close to $200. Had someone PM me asking how straight the frame was and whether it could be sorted out. To be clear...I am selling this as-is...for parts Soooo went out, brushed off the snow and had my Nephew hold it upright and snapped a few pics. It's CLEARLY whacked sideways. Hard to tell if it's just the subframe, but rear to front off at least 6" front rear   hope that helps.  
    • By Blurredvision82
      Hello I have a 1982 vision 550 that I have decided to part out it's the complete
       Bike call or text me at 614 483 8378 anytime

• By nmirg
      Selling for a friend who isn't as versed with the internet... 

The bike has been garage kept and seldom ridden with only 3,852 miles but kept up very meticulously ... mint condition is an understatement. 

Link for pictures: http://imgur.com/a/3QQ8p

This was the last year for these motors to be unrestricted. 

Everything is stock other than the full titanium Muzzy exhaust (4 to 1) ... tuned accordingly with Power Commander. 

New tires were put on a couple years ago ... Michelin Pilots with ample tread. 

Stock exhaust and Pit Bull stand are included with the bike ... also has quick (dis)connect for battery tender. 

Price is $7000.00 ... Located 30 minutes south of Cleveland, Ohio. 

Call John with any questions 216-571-4704 ... or PM me.

• By MidgetTodd
      2015 KTM RC390 Cup Bike ($5000)
      Bike was raced with MotoAmerica this season and finished on the podium twice. It is in very good condition, runs great and needs nothing to go race. No expense was spared on this bike all season, anything it needed was done. All available updates from KTM have been done and has parts that were only available to MotoAmerica teams including KTM race upper triple clamp and clip-on kit. Also comes with large spares package which includes all of the following and probably a few things I have forgot. 
      Set of wheels with rotors and tires 
      Stock clutch(slipper clutch is in bike)
      Front brake caliper
      Front brake master cylinder 
      Throttle cable
      Exhaust muffler - dented but usable 
      Sprocket carrier 
      Seat pad
      Drive chain
      22 rear sprockets
      All available front fork springs
      8 or 9 rear shock springs
      Left side fairing - used (2)
      Right side fairing - used
      2 tail sections - both usable 
      Front fairing - useable 
      Belly pan - good condition 
      Ignition switch
      Axel adjusters 
      Rear master cylinder 
      Used front axel sliders 
      Clutch perch
      Brake lever guard 
      Front brake lever
      Clutch pressure plate
      Assorted rear set parts 
      Air filter - stock 
      Air filter - aftermarket 
      Brake pads
      Clutch lever
      Clip on bars
      Throttle tubes 
      Drain plug bolts
      Fork seals
      Woodcraft toe guard 
      Clutch kit with steel and fiber plates
      Clutch basket
      Clutch cover gasket
      Oil filters - at least 5
      Front KTM stand 
      Rear KTM stand
      Please message with any questions. 
      Price is $5000 for the complete package.