POSTPONED TO SUNDAY May-20 (Weather): 2018 Spring Epic Ride (AL-Z-Heimer Memorial Ride) - May 19, 2018

DerekClouser

Last call if anyone wants to trailer down in the morning, one spot free (can fit a third if it's a smaller bike). Would be good if you have a vintage bike or something similar that you don't want to put huge mileage on. I'm Cleveland west-side, gimme a text if you are interested as I probably won't be checking the forum tonight- 440-666-5733/Eric

The hell happened to everyone? I ran the whole route backwards and never passed any groups. Other than a group of 3 with a Cruiser, Adventure bike and green ninja. I don’t assume that was one of us? I’m thinking you guys detoured in Marietta because that’s only place I could’ve missed you 

3 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

The hell happened to everyone? I ran the whole route backwards and never passed any groups. Other than a group of 3 with a Cruiser, Adventure bike and green ninja. I don’t assume that was one of us? I’m thinking you guys detoured in Marietta because that’s only place I could’ve missed you 

That was me on the adventure. And we were riding backwards. You were running the right way