POSTPONED TO SUNDAY May-20 (Weather): 2018 Spring Epic Ride (AL-Z-Heimer Memorial Ride) - May 19, 2018

DerekClouser

It will be dry as usual after all the tricky weather prediction. But this Will be the first epic ride unfortunately I am gonna miss. Working that weekend, won’t even be able to make it to the meet spot to meet you all :(  In a way it’s good since I haven’t taken the bike out this year and well on the way to finally quitting fully. 

Take care, ride safe and enjoy everyone. 

23 hours ago, Casper said:

@marlboro man and I will be at his fishing shack Friday night. Unless it’s storming like hell we’ll be there Saturday morning. If it is storming, we’ll be drinking and fishing. ? 

Damn I wish I could be there.  Need some shack time.  

9 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

I haven’t taken the bike out this year and well on the way to finally quitting fully. 

Take care, ride safe and enjoy everyone. 

That’s some bullshit.  You love to ride.  

Youre forcing yourself to quit like it’s a bad habit.  

It’s not smoking , brother.  It’s the worlds second greatest stress release. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DerekClouser said:

In typical fashion, the weather looks to be complete shit.  If things don't change drastically, the inevitable will happen.   

Weather looks better than it what did last year I’m riding the devil can’t keep me down now

ADFAA432-BFC9-4038-AA1A-4E92518B9516.png

Who votes  riding ? only your pussy cries about the rain forecast of 51%   One scattered thunderstorms  Hi 80 low 65 if you freeze you got Mental problems If your scared to get wet for 15 minutes to wreck your day of riding. I’m riding and if  weather  changes ti 78% all day long  rain I’m still riding  my banana  

Edited by marlboro man
  • Beer 1