• Similar Content

• By flashesbuck
      From what I can see, I have booked myself solid again, for the entire summer. I have a track pass that I purchased late 2017 and will be valid until November this year. I really wanna go, but life happens. Im only asking what I paid $157.50.
    • By Trumpology101
      Trying to convert my front end, looking for a CBR or GSXR someone is parting out or salvage.
      01-17 GSXR1000
      97-17 GSXR600 & 750
      03-14 CBR600RR
      04-07 CBR1000RR
      If anyone's got anything In those years give me a holler and we can try to work something out.
    • By LongDogRacing
      '07 burgundy.  
      pretty much all the stock bodywork and headlight unit from an S model.  
      right side of the main upper has minor rash.
      Will get images up at some point.
      located in Springfield, OH.
      $110 takes the lot.  Prefer not to ship.
    • By flashesbuck
      I'll take 350 to a Ohio riders membe Only selling because I purchased a house that has a smaller yard. 
      https://cleveland.craigslist.org/grd/d/brunswick-cub-cadet-riding-mower-38/6773435268.html
    • By 2talltim
      Like the title says I have a old Tomtom Rider 1. This is the very first motorcycle purpose built GPS unit. These things have their quirks and issue but it does work. I used it as a back up GPS on my connie to my phone for a few years. Comes with a mount that mounts to a tech mount type configuration, a 12volt power cord and a AC adapter. I has its charging quirks while on the mount but ive done some hillbilly rigging to help it and the touch screen is a bit miscalibrated you just have to tap a little above where you want. You can recailbrate but it's a pain. It work for the most part and it's free. Like I said would like someone to get some use out of it not just take because it's free. Don't really want to piss with shipping or dropping off so personal pick up is preferred.