4th annual NEO driveway shitshow

Gixxus Christ!

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

I have a propane heater that will keep your garage warm, Sam. I will toss it in the trunk. We might need a contingent tank, though. I have no idea how much is in mine. Could be enough. Could be empty. 

I'll bring a freshly filed tank if your brining the heater. Filled it Sunday and only cooked 3 steaks with it.

Edited by 2talltim

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

I have a propane heater that will keep your garage warm, Sam. I will toss it in the trunk. We might need a contingent tank, though. I have no idea how much is in mine. Could be enough. Could be empty. 

I has tank, plus can get refills at the mini mart around the corner. Looking forward to seeing you pauly,  these other cucks, not so much.

Tim, there will be homebrew on tap. A German style lager, a kolsch ale and a pale ale. I'll probably also buy a 12 pack of macro-swill for the sissies. 

Be leaving the house as soon as the women folk get back from a dress fitting. Should be any time. I have my propane tank and both heaters in the car.

Will be stopping at a store to grab some cookies and or other sweets on the way. Let me know if there are any request and or anything that was forgotten that I can pick up.

Sam, thanks for hosting a bunch of unruly people at you house, myself included. It's always great to see everyone before the riding season starts. Nice to see some hearty souls rode their bikes on a 40 degree rainy day to the Gay Garage Gang Bang Motorcycle Meat and Greet.  

• Upvote 1

Thanks to everyone who came out and made this another unmitigated failure. Not one single instance of gay sex. I provided ample amounts of alcohol and greasy meats. You fucking assholes have nobody to blame but yourselves. Another bangless gangbang. 

Fucking losers. 

• Haha 1