4th annual NEO driveway shitshow

Gixxus Christ!

I have a big buddy heater and or a propane tube heater I can bring if you want to pump some heat into the garage. The tube heater pumps out sone heat but is a little noisy.

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Well I can't cancel now, wife just bought a bunch of food. Fair warning, the garage is dirty as fuck and I ain't had time to clean it. 

Little less posting and a lot more garage cleaning. TIA.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Bring whatever, I have a torpedo but its loud and smelly. Can I assume that those bringing pulled pork will be bringing their own crock pots or should I have a few extra ones ready?

I will bring in a crockpot.

31 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Bring whatever, I have a torpedo but its loud and smelly. Can I assume that those bringing pulled pork will be bringing their own crock pots or should I have a few extra ones ready?

Bring my own.

51 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Yea my one is a propane torpedo style tad less loud(but still noisy) but not smelly at all. The big buddy heater is silent but dose not put out near the heat. But it might fit the bill to keep it warm once warmed up. I can already guarantee if you run a kerosene torpedo ill be leaving early, those things give me a bad headache. 

Edited by 2talltim

Any option on changing to Sunday? Tad less cold and zero rain. Just saying. I really don't care either way. I'd still ride the bike up tomorrow if the Mrs. wasn't going. 

Edited by 2talltim

57 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Any option on changing to Sunday? Tad less cold and zero rain. Just saying. I really don't care either way. I'd still ride the bike up tomorrow if the Mrs. wasn't going. 

This thread just became a ban contest. You won.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

You're banned from the meet and greet. Drop the pork off and tomorrow and go duck your hat. 

No pork for you, and you won't be riding, let alone driving, the Tesla.

6 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

You're banned from the meet and greet. Drop the pork off and tomorrow and go duck your hat. 

3 minutes ago, Tonik said:

No pork for you, and you won't be riding, let alone driving, the Tesla.

Have you two considered getting a room and having a no holds barred fist fight until you just can't resist each other and have angry angry hate sex?

:thefinger:

4 minutes ago, nebbish said:

Have you two considered getting a room and having a no holds barred fist fight until you just can't resist each other and have angry angry hate sex?

:thefinger:

Not sure you fully comprehend the purpose of the Gay Garage Gang Bang Motorcyle Meat and Greet if you have to ask that question.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Not sure you fully comprehend the purpose of the Gay Garage Gang Bang Motorcyle Meat and Greet if you have to ask that question.

Think all that time spent with @Danimal is taking its toll. :drink:.. :lol: 

Edited by 2talltim

10 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Oh I get it, I just was saying perhaps you needed more privacy to truly express how you feel about each other...