4th annual NEO driveway shitshow

Gixxus Christ!

16 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

You better look up Sam's definition of duc before agreeing to any terms. Tricked me with that one too. I was never the same.

Giggity

14 hours ago, whaler said:

@CrazySkullCrusher give me an idea of how much pulled pork you made in years past. Consider the meat handled.

8 lbs before cooking. My meat will be expertly handled when @Tonik shows up. 

11 hours ago, whaler said:

You can help with meat...

lets split it up, game for whatever

Ok, he wants 8 lbs.  I'll do half, that makes it easy since 4 to 5 is the size of most pork butts. (double entendre intended).

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Pauly said:

So much meat. So little gag reflex.

I can bring Lawson's and potato chips and some scratch to offset my ingestion footprint. I also have whiskey. 

Fuck off noob.

• Beer 1
  • Haha 1

Well, as of right now I'm not working so I should be there(always subject to change). BUT, might be in the cage. The Mrs. wants to come and it's supposed to be very chilly Saturday early after noon and she dose not own any cold weather riding gear. Sorry Sam i know you wanted to take the Connie for a spin. The good news is she can drive home so I'll have a DD 

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

Well, as of right now I'm not working so I should be there(always subject to change). BUT, might be in the cage. The Mrs. wants to come and it's supposed to be very chilly Saturday early after noon and she dose not own any cold weather riding gear. Sorry Sam i know you wanted to take the Connie for a spin. The good news is she can drive home so I'll have a DD 

You are bringing your wife to the gay garage party? You fag, and I don't mean that in a good way.

14 minutes ago, Tonik said:

You are bringing your wife to the gay garage party? You fag, and I don't mean that in a good way.

You sexist lesbian homophobe. How is @tall_tracy supposed to take part without any female gayness interaction? 

Your welcome.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 2talltim said:

Lookin to be cold and wet Saturday now. Maybe the cage won't be so bad. I'll throw in my EZ up incase it's needed. 

I've been watching the weather and it doesn't look promising in Cleveland on Saturday.  I wanted to ride down for this, but I guess I'll be driving instead.... :(