4th annual NEO driveway shitshow

Gixxus Christ!

31 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Get outta here ya cheap ass. Stop trying to ride the coat tails of your previously illustrious OR career.

speaking of cheap ass, wait until you see my next post...

Can I get a head count? Also can I get some head? Also, who's helping with meat this year, need to tie that in with the head count so we're not left with pounds of uneaten pork. Also, the beers on tap will be whatever I have left in my kegs, which is an American pale ale, a German kolsch and a German maibock lager that didn't turn out fantastic. 

Fucking completely unprepared this year, work is crazy, home life is crazy, I'm crazy.... it's still gonna happen, just gonna be more shit show than gangbang.

54 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Can I get a head count? 

You know me bubby my work schedule is always a last min thing. But if I can i plan on coming. I can bring any last min deserts or chips or just bring some stripper ones.

19 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

You can cook pasta and love on the dogs...and let me ride your duc.

Okay, I'll try not to make a mess like last year.  And if this fuken weather ever gets warmer...I could put the new rearsets on and ride it to your house for the gay garage gang bang meat in greet driveway drunken shinding thingy...

45 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Okay, I'll try not to make a mess like last year.  And if this fuken weather ever gets warmer...I could put the new rearsets on and ride it to your house for the gay garage gang bang meat in greet driveway drunken shinding thingy...

You better look up Sam's definition of duc before agreeing to any terms. Tricked me with that one too. I was never the same.