4th annual NEO driveway shitshow

Gixxus Christ!

2 hours ago, Bad324 said:

damn I was hoping this would hit before softball season but what time you guys thinking? I really want to try and at least stop by so you can all make fun of how I'm an even worse driver of this car than I was a rider :lol:

Usually goes from noon on,  but I've had people show as early as 10:30 to help set up and test the beer and food for quality purposes. I wanna see you slide that firechicken all caddywompus down my street while waving an American flag and slamming a big mac. 

• Beer 1

Scratch the 5th. My wife's cousin had brain surgery to remove a tumor and there is a fundraising event to help cover his medical bills on the 5th. The 12th is my father in laws birthday so that's fucked too. So either the 19th of may or the last Saturday in April. Please post up and gimme some direction one way or the other.

I like the last weekend in April but don’t plan anything around me. Later in May is too close to moving day so the limited free time I don’t have already will be non existent 

Fuck it, april 28th. Final. Sorry Tim, wish you could make it but I gotta piss with the cock I got. Prospects on homebrew are dubious, I've poured a lot of batches down the drain recently because of various issues and I don't have much free time lately to brew, but there will be beer. I will also welcome assistance in the meat department  (insert gay joke here [in my ass]) 

Its fucking on. 4/28/18 at noon-ish. I may have to work that morning but we will figure it out. Mark your calendars ladies.

There’s a Moto-Trials event in Cleveland that weekend I’m determined to make an idiot of myself at, but Sam I’ll ping you when I know more and maybe be able to stop by and say hi depending on the schedule particulars.

10 hours ago, smccrory said:

There’s a Moto-Trials event in Cleveland that weekend I’m determined to make an idiot of myself at, but Sam I’ll ping you when I know more and maybe be able to stop by and say hi depending on the schedule particulars.

Hope you can make something work.

9 hours ago, DerekClouser said:

Suggestion would be to update OP with date and address etc. so people aren't confused with all the date options. 

Edit option notavailable. Maybe @Tonik can.