4th annual NEO driveway shitshow

Gixxus Christ!

7 hours ago, 2talltim said:

As usual Saturdays are a 50/50 venture for me Sundays are usually clear. End of May and most of June I'm booked. 

And as usual Sundays aren t good for me, but I will try hard to pick a Saturday that works for you. 

17 minutes ago, Bad324 said:

Maybe I'll stop out with the Red Dragon if the date works :lol:

Do this. I'll put some foreigner or bad company on. Mullet rock the entire time you're here.

• Upvote 2

Saturdays are good. Your homebrew is excellent.  Whatever flavors you want to make I'm sure will be great. The food last year was excellent as well. Great to get out & chat with some fellow riders.  I'll ride my bike this year so I'll have earplugs for the mullet rock.  If anyone has missed this so far you've missed out on a good time.  If you decide to come don't forget to bring CA$H for Sam as he puts a lot of money & time into getting this thing together.

• Beer 2
  • Upvote 1

I had a great time last year Sam, and most of the chafing, rashes and infections went away by week three, so I'm in again for this year.  I can make most Saturdays work, so no need to plan around me.

Maybe I'll do something different this year and haul that new trials bike up for some driveway giggles.  We can measure your balance after each dortmunder as a scientific study.

• Beer 1

On 2/11/2018 at 12:22 AM, smccrory said:

I had a great time last year Sam, and most of the chafing, rashes and infections went away by week three, so I'm in again for this year.  I can make most Saturdays work, so no need to plan around me.

Maybe I'll do something different this year and haul that new trials bike up for some driveway giggles.  We can measure your balance after each dortmunder as a scientific study.

Sounds good, you going to trailer it up? 

Waiting to see what goes on with the job I'm in the process of hopefully getting.... If they hire me I'll be working pretty much every Saturday plus lots of hours through the week and may not have time to organize everything and do the brewing and smoking and cooking etc... 

2 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

@CrazySkullCrusher I would put a poll in the original post with some dates that would work for you, and let us vote on them. Otherwise we have nearly 32 weekends we can choose from. :dunno: