Sign in to follow this  

part WTB: iPhone7/8 Plus

Anyone have one they are about to get rid of and rather sell instead?

This guy might have a few laying around.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By tyler524
      I am going to start parting out my 04 600rr track bike. I believe it spun a bearing but I don't feel like pulling the bottom end. The top end has been pulled and is in good condition. 
      This was a street bike that I converted to a track bike. I have a clean title for the bike that I would get rid of with the frame. I have both street and track fairings. I also have multiple sets of wheels.
      I plan to start listing parts on eBay next weekend but wanted to post here first to see if anyone needs anything.

• By wolfeman28
      Need a set of take offs/dry rotted/no tread/etc tires. I'm doing some frame mods to my race build and can't go any further without tires and rims mounted. Don't need a good set for this, just something that holds air. None of the tire places will give me a set of old tires for liability reasons.
      Need a 120/70-17 and 180/55-17
    • By vf1000ride
      Looking to sell my side bags from my 2006 Triumph Sprint ST, asking $450 for the pair, willing to meet half way for someone outside of the CBUS area, shipping would be actual cost.  They are the Sunset Red color but different panels are still available from Triumph can be replaced for other color bikes.  Not sure if they are the same bags for later model years though.  The one bag has a fair dent in the paint, looks kinda like a scratch but it's indented and the paint is still in it, see the photos.  They come with one key for the locks. All of the locking cams are in good shape.  This is just the bags, none of the mounting brackets or hardware is included.

• By what
      Looking to buy some used race fairings for the CBR. Doubt anyone on here has any sitting around but you never know. 
    • By redkow97
      This crowd might be more apt to appreciate a pristine low mileage 454.   Belongs to my friend Lisa, who lives in Charlotte, but does get up to Ohio periodically to visit family - especially if anyone is seriously interested in this.
      I have no idea if her price is crazy high ($10,000 for a 25 yr old truck?), but it's in amazing condition for its age, and could practically be a show vehicle if you were into that, or it could pull a boat or whatever else you wanted it to do...