2018 Ducati Panigale V4 - Pre-order today @ Pony Powersports Columbus

Iron Pony

2018 Ducati Panigale V4 - The Panigale V4 replaces the iconic 1299 at the top of the Ducati supersport range, doing so by enhancing performance and ridability so that riders of all skill levels can enjoy boundless fun and excitement. The Panigale V4 has been developed in close collaboration with Ducati Corse, drawing directly on know-how and technology from the racing world to provide a road bike that is the closest thing possible to its MotoGP counterpart. Pre-order today @ Pony Powersports Columbus to be sure you will get one of the most exciting and epic rides to hit the streets in 2018! #ducatipanigalev4 #ponypowersports

Pony Powersports Columbus

Ohio's Ducati Superstore

5370 Westerville Road

Westerville, Ohio 43081

www.ponypowersports.com

Panigale-V4-MY18-Red-05-Slider-Gallery-906x510.jpg

Panigale-V4S-Red-MY18-01-Carousel-Imgtext-Comcept-677x740.jpg

Panigale-V4-MY18-Red-02-Slider-Gallery-1920x1080.jpg

19 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

I tried to pre order the 790 from them, that was highly entertaining to say in the nicest way. I ended up elsewhere.

On 1/23/2018 at 2:15 PM, what said:

Yes, a perfect 215hp bike for the first-time rider. :)

214HP

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, what said:

Oh, it's only 214? The MSF bikes were looking a little long in the tooth, maybe this would be a good upgrade for them. 

:p 

It is enjoytable by riders of all skill levels...  I'd take the class there if it was on a Pani, maybe for the returning rider course they'll offer it.