Free Trackday July 2, 2018

TimTheAzn

5 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Holy shit, I can't believe I won. I have shit luck, like I never win anything. It could be raining pussy and I'd get hit with a dick. 

Thanks for putting this on. Can't wait to go!

image.png.4ab912153be5b24e98615e89088ac996.png

I need to learn how to use PhotoShop.  LOL

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
32 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

Good on you Tim!  I guess it'll be my turn next year to offer the free track day.  

Sam, from what I saw on facebook, looks like you had a blast.  Hope to be out on the track with you in the near future!

I was not the only one to donate for this PIRC day as I paid for the mid ohio cert that was registered but not used. @Jester_ contributed the most for this PIRC day along with myself.

You don't have to offer a free track day, I started this to honor a debt to a friend that got me into this. But we certainly do want to keep getting new people out there just for the experience. So let me know and I will contribute some for next year for sure. Even if they don't take it to the level some of us have, I believe it is an eye opening experience that everyone that rides should do at least once.

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 1

I definitely had fun. I'm slow as shit tho lol. My biggest issue was getting comfortable with really hard braking, so I would sort of putt between turns in the short straights. A few more sessions and maybe I won't get passed by literally everyone. I reviewed my gopro footage and it's pretty bad. I get passed by a bike riding 2 up at one point. In my defense it was a professional racer taking people around the track for fun or to scare them shitless. Already looking at the n2 event schedule and will get back out at least one more time this season. Thanks again @TimTheAzn and @Jester for everything. Track truly is crack.

51 minutes ago, GSX-Sam said:

I definitely had fun. I'm slow as shit tho lol. My biggest issue was getting comfortable with really hard braking, so I would sort of putt between turns in the short straights. A few more sessions and maybe I won't get passed by literally everyone. I reviewed my gopro footage and it's pretty bad. I get passed by a bike riding 2 up at one point. In my defense it was a professional racer taking people around the track for fun or to scare them shitless. Already looking at the n2 event schedule and will get back out at least one more time this season. Thanks again @TimTheAzn and @Jester for everything. Track truly is crack.

Did the passenger have green knee pucks?

36 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Did the passenger have green knee pucks?

Not sure, could watch again to see.

29 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

@GSX-Sam We are planning Mid-Ohio on Labor Day (9-3) if it fits your schedule...  

Me and the wife will be in Louisville KY on vacation. Maybe later that month. I definitely want to ride mid o and Nelson soon. 

9 hours ago, GSX-Sam said:

Not sure, could watch again to see.

Me and the wife will be in Louisville KY on vacation. Maybe later that month. I definitely want to ride mid o and Nelson soon. 

Let me know, because I went out with Kyle two-up in a novice session and we were dicing through people like a hot knife through butter :lol: