2018 Winter offseason BS thread

Jester_

25 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Bob is a great guy to have on track (the guy on the hp4 right?) smooth and predictable. Doesn't give a shit what group hes in, hes having fun!

Favorite part of riding behind Bob is when he jumps on it in the back stretch.  Jesus that HP4 can move!

34 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

....and the chase is on! But lets not forget what took place September 24, 2016 :lol:

Oh it's on, alright!  No 1k is going to outside pass a 675R this summer!  Also, that day I was suffering from a @RonStopable liquor drink from the night before.........

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, what said:

That said, apparently Ib got his race license earlier this winter. Will make it even more satisfying to pass the bajeezus out of him every chance I get. We still need revenge for when he buzzed @jacobhawkins last year through kink. 

I don't think it'll be that hard. I just don't think I've been riding at Mid-Ohio while he's riding at Mid-Ohio. Ib is a very nice guy.

20 hours ago, what said:

That said, apparently Ib got his race license earlier this winter. Will make it even more satisfying to pass the bajeezus out of him every chance I get. We still need revenge for when he buzzed @jacobhawkins last year through kink. 

haha  That was when I was missing shifts on my first day in I because of that stupid internal clutch part.  I deserved to get passed going 95 through the kink!

• 3 weeks later...

Track suit repair needed. I'm pretty sure it just needs sewn. Anybody know where locally I am probably able to get done for reasonable price.  Thanx. 

I'm also going to post picture(s) of my rear tire, after I get off work, to see if I'm going to need to replace it. 

20180208_211605.jpg

20180208_211644.jpg

20180208_211654.jpg

40 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

Not sure about local places. 

But there is a guy called barnacle bill who can clean and repair. @TimTheAzn has sent his out to be repaired by lizzy I think her name was?

Correct.

http://lizzyleather.com/

This was my first time ever sending a suit in for cleaning or repair. I think I spent just under $300 getting it cleaned, the inner liner re-sorted (because I'd just shove my legs in there and some of the mesh tore and got all tangled), some holes patched and a patch sewn on. Took about 3 weeks or so. Should still have plenty of time.