2018 DR-Z400SM - The dark knight arises

Iron Pony

5 hours ago, CBBaron said:

Been to the store once. Spent a good bit of coin on some riding gear and drooled over a bunch of bikes, some I can't even see at IMS (Beta). 

They have some real good deals and the store is alot of fun to browse.

IP is handy to have so close (about 7-10 minute drive for me). I usually only buy parts and basic things there though. I'll buy tires from time to time as well as their pricing isn't too much more than what you find on the internet, and if I need it ASAP I'd rather pay the extra $10 than hope it ships in time from somewhere across the country. I do like browsing the bikes and sometimes they have a good deal on a leftover or something. With the amount of traffic they get I doubt they're willing to negotiate pricing on big ticket sales like other, smaller dealers will.

Edited by what

I hope ben warned whoever runs iron pony's web marketing that whatever they post here might get poopooed on occasionally depending on how poopy it is.  Hell, its basically free anyway unless advertising prices have gone up. 

1 hour ago, jbot said:

I hope ben warned whoever runs iron pony's web marketing that whatever they post here might get poopooed on occasionally depending on how poopy it is.  Hell, its basically free anyway unless advertising prices have gone up. 

It's a public forum, of course people are going to say whatever they want. If it's a problem I'm sure IP could just have their ad threads locked so nobody can reply. But then again, nobody would pay any attention to them. This thread has had legs for a number of days because of the discussion. /shrug

On 1/15/2018 at 7:08 PM, what said:

It's a public forum, of course people are going to say whatever they want. If it's a problem I'm sure IP could just have their ad threads locked so nobody can reply. But then again, nobody would pay any attention to them. This thread has had legs for a number of days because of the discussion. /shrug

JUST SAYIN BRUH