Iron Pony

2018 DR-Z400SM - The dark knight arises

Been to the store once. Spent a good bit of coin on some riding gear and drooled over a bunch of bikes, some I can't even see at IMS (Beta). 

They have some real good deals and the store is alot of fun to browse.

5 hours ago, CBBaron said:

Been to the store once. Spent a good bit of coin on some riding gear and drooled over a bunch of bikes, some I can't even see at IMS (Beta). 

They have some real good deals and the store is alot of fun to browse.

IP is handy to have so close (about 7-10 minute drive for me). I usually only buy parts and basic things there though. I'll buy tires from time to time as well as their pricing isn't too much more than what you find on the internet, and if I need it ASAP I'd rather pay the extra $10 than hope it ships in time from somewhere across the country. I do like browsing the bikes and sometimes they have a good deal on a leftover or something. With the amount of traffic they get I doubt they're willing to negotiate pricing on big ticket sales like other, smaller dealers will.

Edited by what

On 1/12/2018 at 12:08 PM, Iron Pony said:

Really Ben?

Guess it was a dumber question than I thought. Are they ever going to FI them?

• Thanks 2

On 1/12/2018 at 12:08 PM, Iron Pony said:

Really Ben?

I thought it was a totally legit honest question myself. Not sure what you mean by the reply. 

Whats new on the 18 seems like a straightforward question to ask any dealer

On 1/13/2018 at 5:55 PM, Casper said:

Guess it was a dumber question than I thought. Are they ever going to FI them?

Nope I like everyone else thought it was a great question. Same question I ask when looking at a new model of anything 

But, Dark Knight (Batman) your just supposed to throw your money at them because comics. :dunno: They figure it's cheaper to re-market you a old product instead of build you a better product.  

I hope ben warned whoever runs iron pony's web marketing that whatever they post here might get poopooed on occasionally depending on how poopy it is.  Hell, its basically free anyway unless advertising prices have gone up. 

1 hour ago, jbot said:

I hope ben warned whoever runs iron pony's web marketing that whatever they post here might get poopooed on occasionally depending on how poopy it is.  Hell, its basically free anyway unless advertising prices have gone up. 

It's a public forum, of course people are going to say whatever they want. If it's a problem I'm sure IP could just have their ad threads locked so nobody can reply. But then again, nobody would pay any attention to them. This thread has had legs for a number of days because of the discussion. /shrug

On 1/15/2018 at 7:08 PM, what said:

It's a public forum, of course people are going to say whatever they want. If it's a problem I'm sure IP could just have their ad threads locked so nobody can reply. But then again, nobody would pay any attention to them. This thread has had legs for a number of days because of the discussion. /shrug

JUST SAYIN BRUH

50 minutes ago, jbot said:

JUST SAYIN BRUH

Nah bruh, I was just sayin

I already don't pay attention to these because they don't ever offer deals like RD does. :dunno: Only came in here because an IP thread got to more than 1 page.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

I'm waiting for RD to start selling bikes at 70% discount every holiday season.

4 hours ago, what said:

I'm waiting for RD to start selling bikes at 70% discount every holiday season.

Right.  I ordered one of the Bell helmets. Still full price at IP. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Iron Pony
      Come and see why Pony Powersports Columbus is the fastest growing Kawasaki Dealer in the state of Ohio!
      The most massive selection, service, parts and if you race, the best contingency program! 
      Check it out:
      Kawasaki Team Green™ is pleased to announce its 2018 racing contingency program. Kawasaki continues to raise the bar in support of amateur and professional racing with nearly nine million dollars up for grabs, including the largest offer of any manufacturer in AMA Pro Motocross. Racers competing in road racing, flat track, motocross and off-road can earn their share of the payout by heading to www.KawasakiSalesReward.com to enroll. Once enrolled, racers will receive a Kawasaki Sales Reward MasterCard® that can be used at Kawasaki dealerships or anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Contingency is available at nearly 500 races for the 2018 season.
      “Team Green is proud to have a competitive contingency program that covers motocross, off-road, road race and flat track for Kawasaki racers on our KX™ and Ninja® models,” Team Green Manager Ryan Holliday said. “Last year we saw Kawasaki racers in all disciplines achieve great results, and we’re happy to reward them with the benefits of our program. For 2018, we’re pleased to offer our Kawasaki racers nearly nine million dollars for select race event finishes.”
      Enrolled racers who earn contingency will enjoy:
      Kawasaki Contingency Rewards MasterCard can be used wherever MasterCard is accepted.
      Contingency funds credited when results are approved.
      Online account balance and account tracking (24 hours).
      Easy profile updates.
      ATM Access (Pro riders only).
      Toll-Free customer service support at 1-866-535-2544.
      All existing Kawasaki Contingency racers must re-activate their contingency account each racing year. More information is available online at https://www.kawasaki.com/racing/team-green/contingency.
      We are the Team Green Leader!
      Pony Powersports Columbus
      5370 Westerville Road
      Westerville, Ohio 43081
      www.ponypowersports.com

• By Iron Pony
      2018 Suzuki M109 B.O.S.S. - This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry — a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic-inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked-out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that’s uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle delivers responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good, or so dark. 
      Come see it today at Pony Powersports Columbus!
      #suzukim109boss #ponypowersports #ironpony#ironponymotorsports
      Pony Powersports Columbus 
      5370 Westerville Road
      Westerville, Ohio 43081
      www.ponypowersports.com

• By Iron Pony
      We are amp'd about these 2018 Indian Scout Bobbers, we think you will be too!
      Pony Powersports Columbus has every color way and model in stock and ready for you to come throw a leg over. 
      #indianscoutbobber #ponypowersports
      (877) 315-2453
      5370 Westerville Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081

• By Iron Pony
      Just arrived @ Pony Powersports - The 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak edition.
      Why? Because mountain roads deserve to be blasted and dominated at a fast and furious pace.
      Come see this Italian engineered marvel today at Pony Powersports Columbus! #ducatimultistrada #ponypowersports

• By Iron Pony
      Big Boys Need Big Toys - The 2018 Triumph Rocket III Roadster @ Pony Powersports Columbus is just that two wheel beast of a toy! Packed with a 2.3 Litre, Liquid Cooled, DOHC in-line 3-cylinder, 2294cc, 148hp engine. Extraordinary. Unique. Ultimate. Legendary. Everything you’ve heard about the Triumph Rocket III is true. With sheer force of presence, the Rocket III uses the world’s largest production motorcycle engine to deliver a simply stunning riding experience unmatched on two wheels. The Triumph Rocket III: believe in the unbelievable. Come throw a leg over this road dominator today at Pony Powersports Columbus. 
      www.ponypowersports.com #triumph #triumphrocket3#ponypowersports