It's Time.....

JustinNck1

1 hour ago, Howabusa said:

I don’t think that you can wear a Aerostich on that kind of bike. Lol

I rode my Daytona to Maine in my Aerostitch.  Bitches.

Also, and we thought Justin was fast before...  haha. See ya at the track! 

Edited by jacobhawkins
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

I will hopefully be searching for some bargain bin leathers this summer, so I can finally do a track day...

The deal Mike has going on the RST suits is pretty dang good. I'd buy one if I knew what size I'm going to be in the spring. 

39 minutes ago, what said:

The deal Mike has going on the RST suits is pretty dang good. I'd buy one if I knew what size I'm going to be in the spring. 

I saw that. I have no clue on leather suit sizing, but I have plenty of time to figure that out.

2 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

I saw that. I have no clue on leather suit sizing, but I have plenty of time to figure that out.

go to pony, try on a few, see what fits then estimate what you need. The manufacturers usually have a pretty good sizing chart for every part of 1 piece suits. That said, you could do it the old fashioned way and just get out a sewing tape measure and know your exact sizes. 

• Upvote 1

So, my local dealer was going to be dealer transferring the bike in from another dealer, but the other dealer wanted to play games and charge "transfer fees" which is a load of BS. I have seen dealers do this in the short amount of time I've worked at a dealership. So now I am getting the bike shipped straight from Yamaha, going to be here next week. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, JustinNck1 said:

So, my local dealer was going to be dealer transferring the bike in from another dealer, but the other dealer wanted to play games and charge "transfer fees" which is a load of BS. I have seen dealers do this in the short amount of time I've worked at a dealership. So now I am getting the bike shipped straight from Yamaha, going to be here next week. 

Boy, I wouldn't be able to handle having a brand new bike this deep in winter... All that salt and all that temptation to go play. 

38 minutes ago, what said:

Boy, I wouldn't be able to handle having a brand new bike this deep in winter... All that salt and all that temptation to go play. 

The good news is that he would only need to power wash the rear wheel. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

How does getting it direct work?  Any interaction at a dealer or do you just get lift gate service at your house for a big crate?

Edited by jacobhawkins

51 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

How does getting it direct work?  Any interaction at a dealer or do you just get lift gate service at your house for a big crate?

It is still going to the dealer first to be assembled. Coming from a Yamaha warehouse rather than coming from another dealer's showroom. Dealer transfers are faster, but sometimes dealers don't like to transfer units, or try playing games with random fees.

1 hour ago, what said:

It's SEO, I'll find some decent days to ride. Gotta start ordering accessories :lol:

• Upvote 1