Sign in to follow this  
Rodehard

Glove recomendations request - warm weather street and track days

What gloves do you guys like for this usage?

The Aeromoto gloves I have now are 5yrs old, and have a couple seams coming apart so time for a replacement.  These were great gloves.  Track ready (ish), vents that actually work, kangaroo skin palms.  I'd get another pair, but Aeromoto was a house brand for competition accessories, and they don't sell them any more.

Thanks in advance for your input!

I’m a big fan of Five gloves. 

53 minutes ago, Killer_kaw said:

I’m a big fan of Five gloves. 

Never heard of Five before - looks like nice stuff on their website.  Thanks for the tip!

I hadn’t either till one day at pony I decided I was buying a nice pair of gloves. The lady at the counter recommended them  and they feel great. 

I heard some aeromoto gloves were also sold rebranded as AGV sport. 

I'm pretty impressed with my fly racing shorty gloves.

• Thanks 1

Rider's Discount is having a sale on some really nice RST gloves... @RidersDiscount

• Beer 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sold the beemer, and in a moment of glossy-eyed passion fueled by a pocket of cash, bought Alpinestars GP Pro gloves.  NOW I'll be able to drag my elbow just like the big boys - it's gotta be the gloves, right?:dunno:

I've got a set of those same gloves.  I also have a set of Lee Parks gauntlets that I wear most of the time on the street as the GP pros are not nearly as comfortable for the 400 to 500 mile rides.  The risks we take.

I street/track ride with the Held Phantom II gloves.  I crashed in a pair of them and they would have been perfectly fine if the medics hadn't have needed to cut my hand out of them.  Bought another pair now that I'm riding again. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RidersDiscount
      The Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Heated Leather Gloves are a great addition to your winter riding wardrobe. HiPora waterproof membrane and 80g 100% polyester insulation work to keep hands dry and warm.

These gloves feature 0.7-0.8mm goatskin leather on the backhands, palms, fingers, and fourchettes for excellent abrasion resistance. 5mm memory foam padded knuckles and accordion stretch on the fingers provide comfort and better mobility.

The four-level push button makes it easy to adjust the temperature.
      The Synergy Gloves come with two 7.4v rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and can provide power for up to 2.2 hours on high/8 hours on the low-temperature setting. A dual charger is also included.

Using your mobile device is easy thanks to touchscreen compatible tips on the thumb and index finger.
      These gloves have a dual closure gauntlet design.

Reflective piping allows you to be more visible to other motorists, especially at night.
      The Tour Master Synergy 7.4V Heated Leather Gloves also come in a women's version.
      MSRP $259.99

Tour Master also makes a textile version of this glove along with vests and jacket liners as well. 
      If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By RidersDiscount
      Designed for the track, the Scorpion Clutch Leather Gloves are constructed from goatskin, kangaroo, and stingray leather. DuPont Kevlar is used in the internal lining on the palm and thumb, as well as stitching. We have these for $95 for forum members shipped in the lower 48 states. Limited availability, currently available in sizes Small-3XL. Give MIKE a call today to get yours as these will go very fast!

These gloves have perforated stretch leather accordions on the fingers and thumbs to provide airflow, comfort and flexibility. Air intake/exhaust ports on the knuckles provide additional ventilation.

SuperFabric on wrist, fingers and thumb provide abrasion resistance without added weight. The knuckles, forearm and pinky incorporate molded TPU and rubberized 4.5mm foam for extra protection.

The Clutch Gloves have dual closures at the wrist.
      MSRP $249.95

If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By FuelInjectedCarbs
      Selling a barely used pair of REV'IT! Striker 2 gloves. I purchased these gloves new and wore them for about 4 hours at the MSF course in spring before realizing they are just a tad too small for my fingers.
      Also willing to trade for a used set of gauntlets size large.

• By Fin
      There used to be a leather place on Route 14 in Streetsboro which sold outstanding jackets and motorcycle gear made with leather.
      That place no longer exists.
      Anyone know of stores in Ohio or within 100 miles of Cleveland that sells leather motorcycle jackets and other apparel?
      I don't want to buy from online and run the risk of having to return what does not fit right.

Thanks,
      Fin
    • By RidersDiscount
      Capit Warmme Heated Gloves are a great addition to your winter riding wardrobe.

The heating circuits inside of these gloves cover every part of the hand, even the fingers.
      The "Easy touch" button lights up and displays three different colors, making it easy to adjust the temperature level.

Using your mobile device is easy thanks to touchscreen compatible tips on the thumb and first finger.
      The lightweight battery charges quickly and can provide power for up to five hours.
      MSRP $199.99

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Capit Warmme Heated Gloves by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or by sending us a private message through this forum. Is email more convenient? Write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!