Need a cheap 3rd row'er

flashesbuck

We just went and test drove a Hyundai Santa Fe. The SE with a bunch of options, a no money down lease (3year 36k) will run $311/month.

Never had a Hyundai, was nice, nice enough for three years I guess. 

Would like to go look at the Nissan and the Chevy versions. 

This is for the wife, not sure what to do but I gotta do something, this focus won't cut it with the larger rear facing seats. 

The absolutely have to haves, 

3rd row

Heated seats

Remote start. 

Everything thing else is just fluff to me. 

Thoughts??? 

We're looking at getting an 15+ Acadia, Traverse or Enclave for almost exactly the same reasons. 

Need 2nd row captains chairs, 3rd row, heated seats and Backup camera and since it's my wifes primary vehicle I don't think going any bigger is a good idea. It was scary letting her drive my 2500 the few times she DD'd me

Edited by Bad324

Ended up going with a loaded Kia Sorento. Was cheaper than the other options, and got better gas mileage. The Dodge journey had absolutely no room in the rear seat, or the middle seat for that mater so really it was a none option for us.

I could not get the wife to look at very many cars, she hates car shopping and this was her vechile. So out of the 3, i think we did ok.  

2 hours ago, Bad324 said:

We're looking at getting an 15+ Acadia, Traverse or Enclave for almost exactly the same reasons. 

Need 2nd row captains chairs, 3rd row, heated seats and Backup camera and since it's my wifes primary vehicle I don't think going any bigger is a good idea. It was scary letting her drive my 2500 the few times she DD'd me

VW Atlas dude. Don’t fuck with that GM shit quality. 

33 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

You have standards in regards to what cage you drive? Never woulda guessed.....

I'm a car guy long before being interested in motorcycles but I don't follow what you're getting at.

Edited by Bad324

Looked at the atlas after vw bought my Touareg back.  Was not impressed.  Ended up with an f150 supercrew and Toyota Highlander.  Both are over the pre-requisite 6000lb gvwr for you other small business owners. 

Edited by jbot

11 hours ago, Bad324 said:

oh shit I want! Sure it'll be out of the damn budget since it's brand new

Subaru is pumped about this one... They're cranking out some programs to extend leases and stuff for their customers who are interested in getting one. Doing all they can to market them, supposed to be nice AF... I'm guessing expensive though, like 40s by the look of the thing lol I hadn't looked at anything about prices, just see the lease programs at work 

Looks like I need to keep an eye on these, always wanted a Subaru but have yet to pull the trigger on one. Everyone I know that has/had them has loved them.

A 2-3 year old under 30k mile one might actually be in my budget then around 2021

On 1/9/2018 at 2:08 PM, zx3vfr said:

VW Atlas dude. Don’t fuck with that GM shit quality. 

Some people are stuck in the 80s and 90s :nono: 

Ive had nothing but Gm for the last 15 years and Ive gotten more bang for my buck and milage than most people get from their over priced yuppie rides. Last few and current rides 1999 grand am had 190k on it when i sold it only issue was inake maifold leak that was a cheap easy fix. other then that the car was a tank over 12 years and i paid $7500 on the use lot with 40k on it. 07 Chevy impala got used 8 years ago with 24k mile for $13k now has 216k miles Ive never touched under hood other than a battery and power steering pump. 05 Tahoe with 160k on it, had a engine issue at fist but dealer took care of it, and had to do a fuel pump because of corosion issue but thats it. Oh yea only paid $14k for it on the used lot 7 years ago with 80k on it.  And our newer car 14 Impala 40k miles and hasent been in the shop yet. 

So i dont get when people say "GM quality shit" now days. I'll admit in the 80s and early 90s it did suck. 

• Upvote 1