Wtf is this

Steve Butters

11 hours ago, flashesbuck said:

If it comes in under 10K i bet it sells well, nothing else like it. If they drop a DCT in it, even more losers will buy it. 

mark my words that thing will be in the $20k range and it won't sell

1 hour ago, motocat12 said:

excess stock of front tires? though now you'll change the rear 4x as often as fronts. wait 15"?

263 kg

18l tank

kickstand?

LOL

Thumbnail

i has to have one because it's not a trike.  the front relies 100% on the rider balance to hold the bike up.  and the forks do all the damping of the road surface.  the front wheels are also only 15" and have 80% more grip in the front.  so that means you can run cheap ass high mile tires and still have the grip of a hypersport or maybe even a hard race tire.

If it's in the affordable sport bike range price I be getting one since I been following talks about the tech driving behind it for some time. This will be safer and deliver the same sensation of riding and I am quite sure in capable hands outside most bikes and riders. Now like everything evolution brings people will be thrashing it, abs, traction control wheelie control etc etc, as years go by it just becomes the norm. Is it killing pure soul of motorcycling, very well it could be. But I don't think any one in their right mind would want to ride the old school widow maker race bikes and would rather have fun and go back to family. This bike may not be perfect next step, but logical next step to make motorcycling safer. Motorcycling is not defined by the brand, the engine, the suspension etc etc. this bike might prove that it doesn't even have to be on 2 wheels. it's just a feeling, and as long as it's not affected by a technology advance that adds another dimension of wheel for superior grip and not kill it. I would take it. You know in winter you will be riding in your mind just enjoying that swaying gliding winding fluidly speeding through twisties. Wind on your face, sensation of speed raw, adrenaline kicking, tipping in and out and seeing everything around you and being part of it, rather than being separated from it by being inside a cage. Travel a lot and enjoy the company, mates, journey and destination. This can deliver it safely. That's all motorcycling feeling to me is. 

Still got lean angle 45 but with nearly twice the grip and will be fun to drift through the gap. Will be easier and safer to tackle fire roads. Back end looks like any fz 9 and will take bags easy and front end narrower than a tourer. Cruise control upright and sitting back, slabs won't be bad either. 

They did not spice it up with fancy stuff to keep cost low, but still if north of 20k I would skip for used ones to pop up. If in 15k range sign me up for early adoption just to be part of evolution.  

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

It's gonna be harder to dodge potholes and roadkill...Lord knows were gonna have plenty of potholes in Ohio after this winter. 

Plus, fully leaned over, it's gonna take up a full lane.  Picking your line wont be possible, because the entire lane is your line!

Edited by Qman

• 3 months later...