Fun Podcasts

what

I listen to these as background noise from time to time at work and while I'm doing other things. If anyone has any other recommendations, post them up. It's winter, what else is there to do?

Last Podcast on the Left: A fun take on true-crime, the paranormal and conspiracies. Think Mystery Science Theater 3000 mixed with in-depth research about serial killers, aliens, government conspiracies and the occult.

Very NSFW unless you're wearing headphones.

Adam Corolla Show

Adam and Dr. Drew Show (basically loveline if you remember that show)

Hollywood Babble-on (Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman doing a hollywood news type show with a mix of pop culture and geek stuff)

Alan Cox Show (afternoon radio show in Cleveland)

• Upvote 1

"Under the hood"

"Motorcycle and Misfits Podcast"

"2 Enthusiast"---- (motorcycles)

"All About android"

"The screen savers"

"twit"

I can get through all these in about a week, and they all put up weekly eposids. So in the winter when im caging it to work, this keeps me from killing someone in road rage. 

There was a really good dirty talk show called Hidy and Frank, or something like that. But all of a sudden they went to a paid subscription to listen to their podcast, so FUKE that, ill listen to adds, but i will not PAY for a podcast.