Hello

sycamoredave

Hello from Mount Vernon.  I just signed up for this site, long time rider, looking forward to some great riding conversations.  I have ridden in 49 states and every Canadian Province, with a lot more to go see.  My preference is for adventure riding, but love to ride anywhere.  I have an old 04 Vstrom 1000, an '11 KLR, a '15 C50, and a (so far) non-running '74 Honda CT90.  My wife also rides.  Full disclosure, I am now a powersports dealer, having bought the business last year after being a customer for about 25 years.  It is a bit humbling to be on the other side of the counter after being a customer all those years.  I have had some good and not-so-good experiences, and one of my goals is to make the place better for riders.  Thanks to all for letting me tag along.

Dave

Greetings from Hocking Hills, I wish you the best on your power-sports endeavor, It's a tough business from what I've been told. Not much Adventure stuff here but it's growing slowly. I hope you are able to find time to ride this next season. I had a 04 Strom1000 for 82K miles and loved it. 

Brian.

19 hours ago, sycamoredave said:

Hello from Mount Vernon.  I just signed up for this site, long time rider, looking forward to some great riding conversations.  I have ridden in 49 states and every Canadian Province, with a lot more to go see.  My preference is for adventure riding, but love to ride anywhere.  I have an old 04 Vstrom 1000, an '11 KLR, a '15 C50, and a (so far) non-running '74 Honda CT90.  My wife also rides.  Full disclosure, I am now a powersports dealer, having bought the business last year after being a customer for about 25 years.  It is a bit humbling to be on the other side of the counter after being a customer all those years.  I have had some good and not-so-good experiences, and one of my goals is to make the place better for riders.  Thanks to all for letting me tag along.

Dave

Hey Dave what's up. I'm assuming your the new owner of Mid-Ohio in Mount Vernon and you followed my link I sent you on FB? Welcome to the madness that is Ohio Riders and I'm sure you will find some good info and connections here that could be good for all parties. We have a strong following here of regulars and lurkers alike. Welcome and feel free to kick your feet up and take part. Sometimes thread can be hard to follow because of a lot of inside jokes and past topics but stick around long enough you will see good time are had. A lot of the regulars on here know each other personally and are still spread across the state so it's kind of different from a lot of other forums.  Again, Welcome!!!

On 12/26/2017 at 1:59 PM, sycamoredave said:

Dave

Welcome!

My current ride came from Mount Vernon.