2017 Yamaha FZ10 Reveiw

ricer1

9 hours ago, durk said:

@ricer1 awesome that you’re back in the saddle. Thanks for the report on the FZ10.

I have found the majority in the medical community will not support riding a motorcycle (Excluding Ninja Doc) and I get it, they are trying to save lives while riding a bike is a dangerous endeavor. When I went through physical therapy I asked my therapist, "since I am cleared to drive a car, when do you think I can ride a motorcycle?" and she said "NEVER!" After seeing the results of motorcycle accidents medical personnel are reluctant to promote riding. In October I rode the bicycle and motorcycle for the first time since the heart attack. I told the doctor, who I respect immensely, I had been riding and that I have to live life. The doctor told me to limit my bicycle rides, so I keep my heart rate under 140 bpm and less than 25 miles.   

5 hours ago, ricer1 said:

I told the doctor, who I respect immensely, I had been riding and that I have to live life.

I could not agree with you more. I know if I was in your shoes and felt healthy enough to ride I’d be doing it.