Black up/down fridge $100

redkow97

I don't have a make and model, but this came out of our kitchen because my wife wanted a side-by-side fridge instead.

The shelf inside the freezer is missing.  I made a shitty wood shelf so I could fit more freezer pizzas...

I've been using it as a garage fridge for the last year.  It works fine, and maybe I'll regret this decision when my garage isn't 50 degrees anymore, but I just don't keep i full enough to justify keeping it around.

I will follow-up with:

- exact dimensions

- make/model information

- a couple of pics, including some with a thermometer inside the freezer and fridge to confirm that it's actually working (which may be difficult while it's cold out...)

I've stored the fridge with the doors propped slightly open, so there is no funky smell.  There may be a couple of cosmetic imperfections.  I'm trying to remember what it looked like when it was in our house...  I feel like there was one small dent or scratch that my wife didn't like, but was always covered by a magnet or a toddler's drawing, or some bill we had to mail or check we had to cash.

Would make a great garage fridge, or keggerator conversion, with working freezer above it.   Fridges kind of suck to transport. I can help get it to your garage or driveway, transported safely and upright on my trailer.

$100 for OR members, or friends of OR members.

I'm posting it elsewhere for $200...