I'm conducting a survey, need your input.

Jst2fst

I'm conducting a survey for my class it's my final project. It's a simple survey to see what the public opinion is on violence as well a few oddball questions to see if you know or have heard of them. It should take you around five minutes to complete depending on how you reply to the questions. All surveys are anonymous so no personal information is required just fill it out and submit its that simple. 

I'd really appreciate your input in helping me with the survey any questions just ask. Thanks 

Heres the link: https://s.surveyplanet.com/By10wdnlM

12 hours ago, jschaf said:

Tried to take your 1st survey & it was a fail as it reached a point that it wouldn't let me continue.  Won't waste my time with this one.

That's odd your the first to mention that happening. I'll check and see what I can do to fix it. 

12 hours ago, Steve Butters said:

I started to take it but omg I'm not in school writing your paper for you lol.... Give me some buttons to click or something, I'm not writing an essay... There's my feedback ?

Yea sorry about that it's a requirement from my instructor it's not a requirement to write out full sentences. If you want to retry, just use phrases that will work as that's what a majority of people taking it have been doing and I'm fine with it. Hense limiting how long I wanted the responses to be because I have to review everything and didn't want to feel like I was reading a book. Thanks though