Columbus Gokarts - Short Notice

what

2 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Well that's just rude.  I mean he could at least post a pic of this new scoot by a palm tree or something to completely confirm dick status...

I'll keep an eye out for the January meet up.  Thanks for the heads up @Tonik  :hungry:

Attach218_20171121_140649.jpg

Attach219_20171121_140649.jpg

On 12/2/2017 at 8:32 PM, what said:

Gokarts are fun as hell. Was some close racing between Jacob and myself. Need more OR peeps next time for some real fiery competition. 

We have had winter gatherings there the last couple years.

1 hour ago, what said:

honestly though most of the active membership on this forum are from NEO. Not many of us in Columbus. 

:lol:

Edited by max power

Wow, this took off. @ricer1, did you really get an fz-10?  Guess I missed that thread?  Hell, if you northerners get together for karting,  I'd love to come up and make excuses about why I lost.  

Edited by jacobhawkins
  • Beer 1

12 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Wow, this took off. @ricer1, did you really get an fz-10?  Guess I missed that thread?  Hell, if you northerners get together for karting,  I'd love to come up and make excuses about why I lost.  

Yes, this.

And I'm going to need to test-ride that FZ sometime, right after I have the money to buy one... :p congrats on the new bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool. As of right now it's just me. If anyone else is 100% in, I'm open to setting a meet time, however if it's all tentatives I will probably just update this thread for when I'll be there not long before I go. 

3 hours ago, what said:

Cool. As of right now it's just me. If anyone else is 100% in, I'm open to setting a meet time, however if it's all tentatives I will probably just update this thread for when I'll be there not long before I go. 

Let me know a time and place. I'll be there.

35 minutes ago, max power said:

Never heard of that place. Is that the electric carts?

Got some family issues going on, so If at all possible, I will be there.

Any info on prices? 

Yeah, electric karts.

Pricing is I think $6 1 time fee per year for a "license" and then somewhere around $15-20 per 10 minute session. I haven't been to this place, this is actually a scouting run for a work department outing. Trying to play the electric and gas kart places against each other to get better pricing for our group :p 

Edited by what