Columbus Gokarts - Short Notice

what

@jacobhawkins and I are going to go check out the indoor GP Karts on the east side of Columbus tomorrow afternoon (timeframe is loose, let's say between 4-6pm). If anyone wants to meet us over there post up. 

This isn't organized in any way so don't expect anything fancy. 

4 hours ago, B-Mac said:

I'm to Fat and am currently at my winter/holiday weight.  Wide Back Marker.:(

Speaking of, they have a 300lb limit on their karts it seems. I'm just a speck over that right now :p 

Oh well, worth a shot anyway. 

1 minute ago, NinjaDoc said:

Monthly NEO meet and greet should be in a go kart place.  

Like High voltage indoor in Medina on weekdays later evening like 7ish and thus avoid crappy crowd. 

@Tonik @ricer1 

@DerekClouser throttlelock needs material for winter time :) 

Don't steal my thunder, Nivin! Jacob and I were talking about doing a monthly go kart meetup for the Columbus peeps. I'll make a new thread for that soon. 

6 minutes ago, what said:

Don't steal my thunder, Nivin! Jacob and I were talking about doing a monthly go kart meetup for the Columbus peeps. I'll make a new thread for that soon. 

Hahaha sorry

but its okay Andy :) usually when it comes to trend setting you guys are south of us 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Ssshhhhh. Let them make their plans. The ensuing train wreck makes the winter more bearable.

Did that dinner ever happen - there was a poll but I don't remember if they ever had dinner - they must be super hangry...

We had dinner maybe 4 or 5 times last winter.  And I'm pretty sure our first one was in December - who's planning these for NEO peeps this year?

4 minutes ago, tall_tracy said:

Did that dinner ever happen - there was a poll but I don't remember if they ever had dinner - they must be super hangry...

We had dinner maybe 4 or 5 times last winter.  And I'm pretty sure our first one was in December - who's planning these for NEO peeps this year?

@ricer1 is planning them first one is early January but TBD. He is being a dick and riding his new FZ10 all over Florida. Dick.

Central Ohio had one meet up. I heard it was pretty :gay:

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, what said:

honestly though most of the active membership on this forum are from NEO. Not many of us in Columbus. 

You can hang with us anytime, Jacob too. Rest of the Central Ohio crew is a bit sketchy.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Tonik said:

@ricer1 is planning them first one is early January but TBD. He is being a dick and riding his new FZ10 all over Florida. Dick.

Central Ohio had one meet up. I heard it was pretty :gay:

Well that's just rude.  I mean he could at least post a pic of this new scoot by a palm tree or something to completely confirm dick status...

I'll keep an eye out for the January meet up.  Thanks for the heads up @Tonik  :hungry: