Ohio Riders Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day 2018

TimTheAzn

Dates for 2018 OR Track Day  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What date is best for you?

• July 2nd
    • July 2nd

12 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Put in my PTO request slip today. Just need to find a pair of gauntlet style gloves and I should be set. 

I have extra gloves.  What size do you wear?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, F4iguy said:

I have extra gloves.  What size do you wear?

L usually. I have weird shaped hands and it's really hard to find gloves that fit well. I have a wide palm and thick but short fingers, so it's kind of a crap shoot on whether a certain model fits me or not. 

9 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

L usually. I have weird shaped hands and it's really hard to find gloves that fit well. I have a wide palm and thick but short fingers, so it's kind of a crap shoot on whether a certain model fits me or not. 

I have the same issue. Ended up getting a set of Held gauntlet gloves in size 9 with short finger length. Fits perfect.

• Beer 1

k...paid the $210 for the TRACK DAY!!!!!  YES!  Can't wait.

Slow guy on a fast bike - should be funny to watch:)

I was thinking about riding the bike there, but hard to carry a cooler on it.  So, a tiny bike all by itself on a 17ft open trailer.  No wonder my boys call me "Nerd".

C-yous guys there

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rodehard said:

So, a tiny bike all by itself on a 17ft open trailer.  No wonder my boys call me "Nerd".

C-yous guys there

When I went a couple weeks ago I had TWO bikes on our 16' car trailer!  A little overkill, but hey, it gets the job done.

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my wife are planning to be there the night before. Where can you camp there? I will have an RV with trailer. We are very excited for our first track day.

Man I was going to wait until closer to the actual date to weather watch but with all the activity from this thread I’m starting to wonder if I should just commit to it now. 

2 hours ago, MidgetTodd said:

You’ll camp in the paddock. Staff will guide you

What time should we be there on Sunday?

I am riding FZ09 and Sara will be riding her Duc supersport S. I can easily uninstall my mirrors, can I just tape hers its a PITA to uninstall hers since the signal lights are in there to.

10 hours ago, Bjorn said:

What time should we be there on Sunday?

I am riding FZ09 and Sara will be riding her Duc supersport S. I can easily uninstall my mirrors, can I just tape hers its a PITA to uninstall hers since the signal lights are in there to.

After Sundays event is over so theres room to move in. I dont know whats running Sunday, 4 or 5pm is a good bet

On 6/17/2018 at 7:47 PM, Travisty said:

Kids are coming to visit. I don't think they would like it if I made them go to another race track. 

Nonsense!

What is the gate fee these days?  I have the week off, and wouldn't mind getting the kids out of the house.  If I make it, i'll be pushing a stroller, and slathering sunscreen on myself and both daughters.