Ohio Riders Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day 2018

TimTheAzn

Dates for 2018 OR Track Day  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What date is best for you?

• July 2nd
    • July 2nd

Got the "good" news.  My suit will be done next week, so no riding for me on Monday.  I have plans to stop in and say hi to everyone, but I don't know if I can take being there and not riding.  Going to shoot for Mid-O on 7/10 or PittRace on 7/14, depending on how quick my suit gets here.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, F4iguy said:

Got the "good" news.  My suit will be done next week, so no riding for me on Monday.  I have plans to stop in and say hi to everyone, but I don't know if I can take being there and not riding.  Going to shoot for Mid-O on 7/10 or PittRace on 7/14, depending on how quick my suit gets here.

I will be at Pitt the 14th and 15th.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, F4iguy said:

Rent a suit and ride my SV !

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, F4iguy said:

I'll probably be seeing you on the 10th.

Bike is almost completely safety wired, just waiting on bits to arrive to drill the fill cap... Water wetter in, fuses pulled, lights taped.  Plate removed.  

About ready for Monday.  Now just need to get the trailer ready. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, J_Copeland said:

For the New guys :

I believe lunch is still provided by Mid-Ohio.

Usually you get to spend up to $10 at the food stand.

True, you'll get a wristband worth $10 at the food stand.  I get the chicken ceasar salad and a bag of chips.  Solid lunch.

• Like 1

Oooh I'm getting excited. Just wish the gauntlets I bought weren't shit. Been trying to break them in but I still hate them. Should probably make sure the bottom half of my leathers still fit my fat ass too.... gonna look like 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag. Do they still sell knee pucks at the track? Depending on my progress I may want to buy a set. 

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!

I will not be joining you guys on the 2nd. Just got an x-ray on the shoulder and it hasn't healed much since April. The Dr. is going to try to get me set up with a bone stimulater machine. She isn't sure if i will get approved for it though. Either way I go back in 3 months. By that point, it will be healed up as much as it's going to get and i'll get the all clear to resume all strenuous activities. 

So track riding and mountain biking are out for all of summer. Who wants to buy 4 gift certs!!!!  I'll need to check to make sure they are still good for 2 years and i'll use them next year.