Ohio Riders Unofficial Mid-Ohio Track Day 2018

TimTheAzn

Dates for 2018 OR Track Day  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What date is best for you?

• July 2nd
    • July 2nd

2 hours ago, jacobhawkins said:

Garage talk starting?  A buddy who isn't on here much is planning to get one.  I'll be in there but it'd be nice to get some together so we can all hang out.  Who else is thinking garage?

How much is one?

17 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

Just got off the phone with Mid-O. Plenty of spots open as of right now for 7/2.

Thanks for the status update.  I'll call again Friday to confirm, but I'm planning to walk-up on Monday.  

First day of the year, first time out on the new bike.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trackbikez said:

Thanks for the status update.  I'll call again Friday to confirm, but I'm planning to walk-up on Monday.  

First day of the year, first time out on the new bike.

First time on the SV there. Can't wait for that back straight, gonna pack some granola bars in my suit so I can grab a snack as I go down it.

Excited for everywhere else though hahah.

38 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I got some money on it. How many bikes can share one? How many bubbies?

technically you can fit 5 but that's really getting cramped. 3 or 4 is probably best. 

40 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I got some money on it. How many bikes can share one? How many bubbies?

I'm spoken for garage-wise. Myself, Dan, and Craig will be in garage 10. Along with some of my family. Hence me wanting the extra room.

Edited by TimTheAzn

@CrazySkullCrusher I guess I can pick you up Monday morning, pm me your address. Unless we want to camp outside the track Sunday night but Monday AM is cool with me. 

Is it possible to fit my camper where you are to load everything up? I would take my buddies enclosed trailer because it would be much easier to manage however he is moving and has it full of boxes. So sounds like I will just be using the camper as a trailer for monday haha, maybe some AC if it gets too hot. 

40 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Well I'm down to split one with a few other guys. 

I'm in spitting one.

I'll be in a meeting all afternoon,so if someone could call that would be great. 

If not,I'll call tomorrow morning.

40 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

@CrazySkullCrusher I guess I can pick you up Monday morning, pm me your address. Unless we want to camp outside the track Sunday night but Monday AM is cool with me. 

Is it possible to fit my camper where you are to load everything up? I would take my buddies enclosed trailer because it would be much easier to manage however he is moving and has it full of boxes. So sounds like I will just be using the camper as a trailer for monday haha, maybe some AC if it gets too hot. 

I've been there a handful of times. How easy it is will depend on who is parked where on the street imo. It would be similar to getting your TH to the place in Lakewood you dropped the 1k off to me in terms of street width and 90 degree turns. Less trees though, if I remember correctly. It's been about a year and a half or so since I've been down Sam's way.

Edited by TimTheAzn

8 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I've been there a handful of times. How easy it is will depend on who is parked where on the street imo. It would be similar to getting your TH to the place in Lakewood you dropped the 1k off to me in terms of street width and 90 degree turns. Less trees though, if I remember correctly. It's been about a year and a half or so since I've been down Sam's way.

Going to meet him at the derelict hospital up the road because 1 way street, neighbors park in street everywhere, long cumbersome vehicle. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, J_Copeland said:

I'm in spitting one.

I'll be in a meeting all afternoon,so if someone could call that would be great. 

If not,I'll call tomorrow morning.

I need to call and reserve my spot today anyway. I'll get a garage as well and you and whoever else can chip me some duckets. 

25 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Wtf is this $20 order fee? I was charged $20 just for reserving my spot? 

Trs pins came today. Looks like I'm all set.

Idk, did it amount to $50 total? If so, I wouldn't worry about it. That's what everyone pays lol.

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

Idk, did it amount to $50 total? If so, I wouldn't worry about it. That's what everyone pays lol.

1 hour ago, what said:

garage #. 

$20 late registration fee for registering within 10 days of the track day. 

Garage #12. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

$20 late registration fee for registering within 10 days of the track day. 

Garage #12. 

Yes, if you register within 10 days and aren't a frequent track day member at Mid-O they charge a $20 late fee even with a certificate.  I had to do the same.  

Edited by DerekClouser