The sale is getting near the end, last chance on some of these deals. Give MIKE a call today to get yours!

Updated inventory, give MIKE a call today to get yours!

1 hour ago, jacobhawkins said:

Where might a person find a sizing chart for the RST leathers?

https://www.rst-moto.com/media/rst-mens-suit-size-chart.pdf

Doing my work for me I see. I am happy to help with the sizing as well.

On 5/2/2018 at 6:01 PM, RidersDiscount said:

Doing my work for me I see. I am happy to help with the sizing as well.

Cool, 36" chest, 32" waist, 34" hips, 32.5" inseam.  5'11" 160 lbs. What do you suggest?  Currently in a Teknik 42.  Ball area is tight, chest and arms are good.  Looking at the chart I linked to I have no idea what to do...

Edited by jacobhawkins

50 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Cool, 36" chest, 32" waist, 34" hips, 32.5" inseam.  5'11" 160 lbs. What do you suggest?  Currently in a Teknik 42.  Ball area is tight, chest and arms are good.  Looking at the chart I linked to I have no idea what to do...

image.png.32c2f6b04a15259460cc913378ec090e.png

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jacobhawkins said:

Mike here is to help, PM sent. 

Updated inventory, stock is getting very low so final chance on this! Give MIKE a call today to get yours!

12 minutes ago, jacobhawkins said:

Thanks Mike!  @RidersDiscount  always there with the solutions and killer deals.  

You are very welcome!

I'll buy a new RST suit from you next spring. Need one to match the neon gloves... 

8 minutes ago, what said:

I'll buy a new RST suit from you next spring. Need one to match the neon gloves... 

Sweet, we have the new CPX-C II suit coming in hopefully end of the month. We are getting a flo-yellow one made just for us! 

Updated inventory as of this morning, the Tracer helmet is now sold out. Give MIKE a call today to get yours!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RidersDiscount
      Spring into savings with over 50% off select Arai Corsair-X helmets at Riders Discount! These won't last long so get them while you can!
      Call MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or send us a private message through this forum to get yours for this exclusive forum price. Is email more convenient? Write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!
      Graphics On Sale:
      Red Curve
      Large (2 left)

Arai Corsair-X Curve Helmet in Red - MSRP $979.95 - Forum Price $485 shipped in the lower 48

Vinales
      X-Small (6 left)
      Medium
      Large
      X-Large
      Arai Corsair-X Maverick Vinales Helmet - MSRP $979.95 - Forum Price $485 shipped in the lower 48

Dani
      Medium
      Large
      X-Large
      Arai Corsair-X Dani Pedrosa Helmet - MSRP $979.95 - Forum Price $485 shipped in the lower 48
      About the Arai Corsair-X:
      The PB-SNC² shell of the Corsair-X is made from synthetic fibers and a special resin formula, resulting in a lightweight and durable helmet.
      This helmet's interior features Eco-Pure material, which helps maintain a neutral pH level close to the skin.
      5mm peel away cheek pads allow you to customize the fit of the Corsair-X.
      The IC Duct-5 air intake and Type 12 diffusers work together to allow maximum ventilation.
      A clear Pinlock insert is included with this helmet.
      The Arai Corsair-X is both Snell 2015 and DOT certified.
    • By RidersDiscount
      Made from a combination of Lorica, D-Stone fabric, and crust leather, the Dainese R Axial Pro In Boots are both protective and comfortable. The inside features Dainese's D-Axial system in carbon and DuPont Kevlar fiber to reduce the risk of twisting of the ankle and provide greater impact protection.
      Left - Black/Black | Right - Black/White

The sole of the boot is made out of lightweight rubber to provide excellent grip.
      These boots contain replaceable stainless steel toe sliders and protective polymer heel plate sliders. Gear shifter guards provide additional protection.

The R Axial Pro In Boots are a part of Dainese's suit to boot fastening system, which helps to prevent from catching on foreign objects.

Inside of the boot is a tightening strap to help avoid fracture.
      The R Axial Pro has elasticated inserts on the top of the boot for flexibility. The boot is equipped with a speed lacing system and YKK zipper for a safe and precise fit.

These boots include a setscrew wrench.
      The Dainese R Axial Pro In Boots are CE - CAT. II - EN 13634 Standard certified.
      MSRP $519.95

You can order your Dainese R Axial Pro In Boots by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!