RidersDiscount

On 12/20/2017 at 11:05 AM, RidersDiscount said:

We just updated the sizes again, the gloves are getting very limited so do not wait. Still want something in time for Christmas? Call MIKE for express shipping options! 

Grabbed a pair of the gloves.  They look and feel great.  Can’t wait to get out on the track with them!  Thanks Mike!

• Like 1

On 12/25/2017 at 2:12 PM, shittygsxr said:

Whats the best deal on a MX helmet in large? Looks like there might be so awesome bell closeouts but says to call to check inventory. Any good brand would do shoei, arai, agv, bell suomy, ect

I wear a VXPro4 from Arai.  It's not cheap but one of the best you buy for offroad.  Drop me a PM with your budget and we will see what's available at that price point.

Tried to look back and see what size RST gloves I got in that green color, couldn't find anything. Was thinking of picking up another set for the street since my A*'s seem to only last a season, maybe two before the leather starts degrading and seams come apart.

29 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Tried to look back and see what size RST gloves I got in that green color, couldn't find anything. Was thinking of picking up another set for the street since my A*'s seem to only last a season, maybe two before the leather starts degrading and seams come apart.

I've had the same problem with 3 pairs of A*... @RidersDiscount How does RST sizing usually run? I have big hands...

38 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

You got a medium sir.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, what said:

I've had the same problem with 3 pairs of A*... @RidersDiscount How does RST sizing usually run? I have big hands...

Seems odd for the Astars, did you contact them directly? They work with customers directly after the sale. The RST gloves run true to size for the most part. Astars gloves always ran small until recently when they fixed it. So if you are a XL in Astars (older gloves) then probably a LG in RST. 

26 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

Seems odd for the Astars, did you contact them directly? They work with customers directly after the sale. The RST gloves run true to size for the most part. Astars gloves always ran small until recently when they fixed it. So if you are a XL in Astars (older gloves) then probably a LG in RST. 

Nah, it was the SMX-2, so in their lower range (I think $80 when I got them). I didn't think they would do anything to fix the issues (finger/thumb material wore through to a large hole within about 2 months of use along with the stitching coming undone) and it was less trouble to just wear my cheap gauntlet gloves. The first pair of SMX-2s lasted almost 2 seasons, the second only a few months. Sadly the gauntlets are starting to wear out so I'm looking at getting a better-armored replacement. I'll PM you for details. 

16 minutes ago, what said:

Nah, it was the SMX-2, so in their lower range (I think $80 when I got them). I didn't think they would do anything to fix the issues (finger/thumb material wore through to a large hole within about 2 months of use along with the stitching coming undone) and it was less trouble to just wear my cheap gauntlet gloves. The first pair of SMX-2s lasted almost 2 seasons, the second only a few months. Sadly the gauntlets are starting to wear out so I'm looking at getting a better-armored replacement. I'll PM you for details. 

I have a pair of the RST's up on special right now. I've put in 300% more work in that pair than I ever did with any A*'s glove I've owned, and they haven't fallen apart. I went down twice last year in my RST's and they are scuffed but no seam tearing or wearing through. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I have a pair of the RST's up on special right now. I've put in 300% more work in that pair than I ever did with any A*'s glove I've owned, and they haven't fallen apart. I went down twice last year in my RST's and they are scuffed but no seam tearing or wearing through. 

Thanks for the feedback!

57 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Here's the hard bit - what color is the fastest?