RidersDiscount

3 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

April 4th is what we are being told sir. I am excited, I got to check one out and I was impressed. 

Important question. Do you think the interior shape and size is the same as the ones? Can I fit my wife on a one and not hver her hate you when she gets the II from you?

4 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Important question. Do you think the interior shape and size is the same as the ones? Can I fit my wife on a one and not hver her hate you when she gets the II from you?

It should be, will utilize the same sizing chart. With that being said it will fit a bit different, the new version has 4 shell sizes and a improved interior. 

Edited by RidersDiscount

5 minutes ago, what said:

I'm teetering on the edge, Mike. Are the helmets '16 or '17 manufacture year? 

Yes I did spot check several of them most are from mid 16 which is amazing for a closeout helmet. I am happy to help push you over the edge as long as you buy one first. :D

51 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

@what You are going to need a decently priced helmet for ORML. One that you don't care about crashing a few times lol!

Yeah that's the motivating factor. I would use my old (current) helmet with 1 year left on it for OMRL and use the new Bell for street/big boy track. 

1 hour ago, RidersDiscount said:

Yes I did spot check several of them most are from mid 16 which is amazing for a closeout helmet. I am happy to help push you over the edge as long as you buy one first. :D

Ok, I'll get back to you later this evening. I need to make sure the sizing is the same between the old and new model Star. 

Thanks for the helmet Mike. Wasn't planning on replacing my current helmet until next year but I fully expect to ruin my old helmet at OMRL this year. It's going to have a good sendoff, I'm thinking viking funeral. 

17 minutes ago, what said:

Thanks for the helmet Mike. Wasn't planning on replacing my current helmet until next year but I fully expect to ruin my old helmet at OMRL this year. It's going to have a good sendoff, I'm thinking viking funeral. 

You are very welcome!

Updated inventory. We sold out of the yellow suits and just a few left on the shelf of the others. Almost sold out of all mediums on the Bell Carbon Race Star helmets we have on special, we have a few left in the Triton black/silver colorway. Give MIKE a call today to get yours before it is gone forever!