RidersDiscount

I want a suit to match the gloves but I'm going to be half the man I am now come summer, I just don't know what half. 

After seeing the build quality of the RST gloves, I think I will be sticking with their brand from now on.

:dunno:

Edited by what

15 hours ago, what said:

I want a suit to match the gloves but I'm going to be half the man I am now come summer, I just don't know what half. 

After seeing the build quality of the RST gloves, I think I will be sticking with their brand from now on.

:dunno:

You should probably just buy a few suits now and sell the ones that don't fit later. New models are on the way so price will be changing. Just saying, you can say to yourself now that is it like a BOGO @ $419 a suit. :easy_button:  

I really need to go try on one of these bell carbon helmets.  Anyone in Columbus still sell them?  Anyone local have a large of this style I can try on?  I don't have the live....anymore.

This price is killer and I need out of this Arai.    

5 minutes ago, max power said:

I really need to go try on one of these bell carbon helmets.  Anyone in Columbus still sell them?  Anyone local have a large of this style I can try on?  I don't have the live....anymore.

This price is killer and I need out of this Arai.    

IP has them in stock.  Ill bring my medium tomorrow to karting so you can see it at least.

Getting low on mediums in the Bell Carbon Race Star in the Triton blue/yellow and the Tracer graphic. Last chance on most of the gloves too. Give Mike a call today before they are gone forever. Summer will be here sooner than you think!