RidersDiscount

2 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I hope your first full year on the liter is more productive than mine was.

Hope it continues to help me learn/progress like it did this year. First bike I ever got knees down on and felt comfortable at-speed through corners. Subtract the 40-50lbs I plan to lose by June and we'll see what happens. 

@RidersDiscount - Thanks for the hot deals Mike. Pair of XXL Sorta-Rossi-Green gloves on the way. :) 

Edited by what
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pauly said:

Not a problem. Got my flu shot. I'm immunity. 

The real question is why would he have those things in the first place, and where does he keep them? A jar? The freezer? Under his pillow? 

42 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

got my new bell star race carbon fiber helmet today. The Facebook ad very clearly advertised it as a 2018 model. The sticker shows it was manufactured in 2016. What gives?

I think the helmet is the same model this year as it was after the re-design in 2016. I don't think you'll find a brand new helmet for 60% off... it's usually the 1-1.5 year old leftovers that get a steep discount. Still will last you 3.5-4 years. Better price to time ratio than paying $800 for a new one. 

39 minutes ago, what said:

I think the helmet is the same model this year as it was after the re-design in 2016. I don't think you'll find a brand new helmet for 60% off... it's usually the 1-1.5 year old leftovers that get a steep discount. Still will last you 3.5-4 years. Better price to time ratio than paying $800 for a new one. 

I won't argue that it's still a good deal. I just hate to see a discrepancy between product advertised and product delivered, especially from a company that's always been incredibly great to work with like riders discount. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

got my new bell star race carbon fiber helmet today. The Facebook ad very clearly advertised it as a 2018 model. The sticker shows it was manufactured in 2016. What gives?

The 2018 refers to this years sale not the build date on the helmet. It normally takes them 6-9 months for the the helmet to make it over from Bell. These are VERY fresh helmets. 

4 minutes ago, RidersDiscount said:

The 2018 refers to this years sale not the build date on the helmet. It normally takes them 6-9 months for the the helmet to make it over from Bell. These are VERY fresh helmets. 

Ah. Didn't realize that. 

Updated once again, just sold out of the Triton Red XL. Some of the sizes and colors are limited on the helmets so do not wait. Suits are gloves are getting down to where there are maybe 1 or 2 left on a particular size and color. Give MIKE a call today to get yours before these deals are gone for good!