RidersDiscount

WINTER SALE 2017

Quantities, sizes, and colors are limited so don't wait long!

Suits, helmets, and combo packs!  Check them all out below and give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or send him a message to place an order! Is email more convenient? Feel free to write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

All pricing includes free shipping in the lower 48 states. 

If you buy an RST CPX suit and one of the Bell Race Star Carbon helmets below at the same

time we will save you an additional $25!

2016 RST CPX-C Leather Suit -  MSRP $887.99  SALE $419

Available in the following:

Blue 40/50 (1 left)
Flo Red SOLD OUT
White 40/50 (2 left), 42/52, 44/54
Flo Green SOLD OUT
rst_pro_series_cpxc_leather_suit_all_col

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet  -  MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!

Triton Black/Silver

X-Small (5 left)
X-Large

156303-bell-powersports-race-star-triton

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet   -  MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!
Triton Blue/Yellow

X-Small (7 left)
Small (5 left)
X-Large
2X-Large (6 left)

156306-bell-powersports-race-star-triton

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet   - MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!
Triton Red

X-Small (2 left)
Small

156309-bell-powersports-race-star-triton

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet   - MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!
Tracer Gloss White

SOLD OUT

156321-bell-powersports-race-star-tracer

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet   -  MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!
RSD Chief

X-Small (2 left)

156297-bell-powersports-race-star-rsd-ch

RST Mens Tractech Evo Race Leather Gloves  

MSRP: $139.99  SALE: $75.00 LIMITED SIZES/COLORS LEFT

Black
XXL (4 pairs left)

Fluorescent Green (yellow)
SOLD OUT

Red
XXL (2 pairs left)

White
SOLD OUT

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by RidersDiscount

These are great prices I've been needing another for a while and even Bell trackside at our MA rounds couldn't do these prices. 

My order got messed up, thru no fault of Mikes, one of the warehouse monkeys can't count, but he still went above and beyond to make it right and get it fixed himself. 

Order from him directly and you won't regret it. Thanks Mike

• Beer 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

These are great prices I've been needing another for a while and even Bell trackside at our MA rounds couldn't do these prices. 

My order got messed up, thru no fault of Mikes, one of the warehouse monkeys can't count, but he still went above and beyond to make it right and get it fixed himself. 

Order from him directly and you won't regret it. Thanks Mike

:cheers:

You probably deserve a new Bell Race Star Carbon helmet for Christmas, tell your significant other about this deal! Or screw Santa and just order now, give MIKE a call today to take advantage of this special offer.

So to put this in perspective here is a breakdown of the deal we are currently offering for forum members for purchase of a Bell Race Star helmet (listed in this post) and RST CPX-C suit.

Bell Helmet $349.97 (MSRP $749.99 + $59.95 for dark smoke shield). Comes with a clear standard and we are throwing in a dark smoke shield at no additional cost. ($59.95 value).
RST Suit $419.00 (MSRP $887.00)
Subtotal: $768.97
- $25 credit for purchasing suit and helmet together.

Grand Total: $743.97 (MSRP: $1,696.94, a savings of $952.97)

To take advantage of this special deal you must call, PM or email MIKE.

Got the suit today Mike.  Looks awesome, well made....and....IT FITS!  Another 15ish pounds to cut before it's truly comfy, but I'm happy....Thanks man.

These are really nice suits for the money folks, buy with confidence

35 minutes ago, Helmutt said:

Got the suit today Mike.  Looks awesome, well made....and....IT FITS!  Another 15ish pounds to cut before it's truly comfy, but I'm happy....Thanks man.

These are really nice suits for the money folks, buy with confidence

Thanks for the post up! Glad you like it. 

1 hour ago, MidgetTodd said:

So they do come in Vinnila Gorilla sizes! 

Now you need to not sell your Mid o certs. Come do another track day with me. I'll probably go back to coaching there when my 790 comes 

Yes sir, gorilla sized suit is a go!

Won't be doing any roadcourse trackdays this year, my bike setup and focus will be on racing OMRL....but glad to hear your going to be coaching again.  Can't wait to hear how your 790 does out there, it definitely should be impressive against other bikes in it's class