The return of csc and tragedy on a trailer.

Gixxus Christ!

Hey fuckers I'm back. Miss me?

Been busy with lots of shit and just haven't been on here in a while. Couple quick updates for the 2 people who care:

While trailering my bikes to storage a strap broke and both my bandit and my vintage Honda build went over the front of the trailer. The bandit got the worst of it, Honda just got a few scuffs. Guy who's truck and trailer it was is gonna make it right, so I get new fairings and windshield and whatever else got fucked up. The $150 ugly piece of shit magna of course was unscathed. 

Looking at a layoff soon and I'm definitely open to any options in the Akron canton area. I specialize  in manufacturing and quality control but if the pay is right, I'll wash your grandma. 

No I didn't take any pics of the bikes. 

Are we doing the monthly meet for pizza or dinner or whatever in  NEO again this year? 

12 minutes ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Are we doing the monthly meet for pizza or dinner or whatever in  NEO again this year? 

First one is under discussion, probably 1st week in January. Our :asshat: organizer is in Florida riding his new FZ10. We hate him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dpgasser said:

Damn Sam,

Sorry to hear that...but completely enjoy the humor/sarcasm/wit that you bring to this forum!

Dave.

Shit, now I know I've been gone too long. People have forgotten what a dickhead I am and just think I was funny.

1 hour ago, blue72beetle said:

I thought this thread was about Dan's old bike.

Nothing else of interest here.

I initially thought that too. Seen the topic and immediately thought Dans china bike was damaged when he shipped it to the new owner when he sold it and they sent it back to him. :lol: Then I seen Sam made the post and was like WTF? till I opened it a read it.

Edited by 2talltim

Holy shit I had no idea that happened. That blows but at least both are fixable and not total losses or anything too major

Also if you're looking for a new pizza and beer suggestion, Saucy Brew Works in Cleveland is awesome

4 hours ago, Danimal said:

yeah...I saw the "csc" and thought the same at first

Funny when someone refers to themselves using acronyms....kinda pompous dontcha think?

Lol, it's what people who, through their own ignorance, don't know my name tend to refer to me as on here,  because typing is hard :(

21 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I'm going to assume that you wont want to drive up to Euclid for work from where you're at....

That assumption is correct unless the pay is just too good to pass up.

7 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Lol, it's what people who, through their own ignorance, don't know my name tend to refer to me as on here,  because typing is hard :(

we are just embarrassed to type it all out, mostly on your behalf.  sort of like if your name was "insaneclownposse69" or "pauly walnuts".  hahaha how ghastly.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, jbot said:

we are just embarrassed to type it all out, mostly on your behalf.  sort of like if your name was "insaneclownposse69" or "pauly walnuts".  hahaha how ghastly.

Yeah, in retrospect using my halo gamer tag from 2002 as my screen name on all the forums I joined was a poor idea.