RidersDiscount

Pre-Black Friday Sale

For today's items we have some great Shoei closeouts on special. Limited to stock on hand so very limited availability. Give MIKE a call today to get yours! 

Shoei RF-1200 Vessel Helmet TC-5
$379.00 (MSRP: $589.99)
Available in size Medium or XL only at this price.

503502-imagesshoei20171januaryhh-0109-24

Shoei RF-1200 Marquez 3 TC-1
$379.00 (MSRP: $589.99)
Available in size Small only at this price.

121551-shoei-rf-1200-rf1200-marc-marquez

Shoei GT Air Grandeur TC-6 
$419.00 (MSRP: $670.99)
Available in size Small only at this price.

92956-white-shoei-gt-air-gtair-grandeur-

Shoei GT Air Wanderer TC-3
$419.00 (MSRP: $670.99)
Available in size XS only at this price.

70307-yellow-shoei-mens-gt-air-wanderer-

Today we have a great deal on an adventure touring jacket and a Alpinestars leather riding jacket. Like all of these listings, there are limited stock and sizes available, give MIKE a call today to get yours!

Alpinestars Mens Black Shadow Hades Leather Jacket
$350.00 (Retail $700) 50% OFF
Available in sizes 44US/54EU and 48US/58EU

70130-black-alpinestars-mens-shadow-hade

Fieldsheer Mens Adventure Tour Textile Jacket
$160.00 (Retail $439.99) OVER 63% OFF
Available in Gunmetal in sizes: Medium, XL, XXL and XXXL. 

70495-gunmetal-fieldsheer-mens-adventure

Still some great deals to be had! We will be closed tomorrow for Thanksgiving but be sure to check back late Thursday night/Friday morning when we post our proper Black Friday post. You will NOT want to miss it! Until then, Happy Thanksgiving from all of us here at Riders Discount!

On 11/16/2017 at 10:50 AM, RidersDiscount said:

Ogio Womens Tribeca Messenger Travel School Work Laptop Shoulder
Black, Terra and Tide. $14.97 (Retail $69.95)

Black:
54608-black-ogio-womens-tribeca-shoulder
54602-tide-ogio-womens-tribeca-shoulder-
Tide:
54599-tide-ogio-womens-tribeca-shoulder-

I want one or maybe both of these... I can't decide which color I like better...

On 11/15/2017 at 1:27 PM, jbot said:

snagged a pair of the white/red boots.  god bless my lovely little hobbit feet for fitting into 42's.  also, i guess the white boots have more red than pictured. i can finally replace my thoroughly destroyed pairs of sidi vertigo corsa's.  loved those boots.

Hobbit feet are huge... and hairy. 

1 hour ago, OsuMj said:

Hobbit feet are huge... and hairy. 

they're not even real, OK?!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, OsuMj said:

I want one or maybe both of these... I can't decide which color I like better...

You should probably just get both then. :D

2 hours ago, RidersDiscount said:

You should probably just get both then. :D

Yeah, probably.  ?

Ok.  I'll get both. I can call Friday if you need any info from me! Happy thanksgiving!

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, OsuMj said:

Yeah, probably.  ?

Ok.  I'll get both. I can call Friday if you need any info from me! Happy thanksgiving!

Excellent choice.

11 hours ago, OsuMj said:

Yeah, probably.  ?

CrossFit-etiquette-at-CrossFit-Furnace.j

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RidersDiscount
      Spring into savings with over 50% off select Arai Corsair-X helmets at Riders Discount! These won't last long so get them while you can!
      Call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext. 817 or send us a private message through this forum to get yours for this exclusive forum price. Is email more convenient? Write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!
      Graphics On Sale:
      Vinales
      Large
      X-Large
      Arai Corsair-X Maverick Vinales Helmet - MSRP $979.95 - Forum Price $469 shipped in the lower 48

Dani
      Medium
      Large
      X-Large
      Arai Corsair-X Dani Pedrosa Helmet - MSRP $979.95 - Forum Price $469 shipped in the lower 48
      About the Arai Corsair-X:
      The PB-SNC² shell of the Corsair-X is made from synthetic fibers and a special resin formula, resulting in a lightweight and durable helmet.
      This helmet's interior features Eco-Pure material, which helps maintain a neutral pH level close to the skin.
      5mm peel away cheek pads allow you to customize the fit of the Corsair-X.
      The IC Duct-5 air intake and Type 12 diffusers work together to allow maximum ventilation.
      A clear Pinlock insert is included with this helmet.
      The Arai Corsair-X is both Snell 2015 and DOT certified.
    • By RidersDiscount
      The Shoei RF-1200 is the perfect helmet for commuters and track day riders alike. Now the Valkyrie graphic in Red/Black is on sale at Riders Discount!  Down to size XL only on this.
      MSRP $589.99 - Now On Sale For $379.99!

This helmet has an adjustable, three-position lower vent that is easy to use with riding gloves. Three upper air vents and four upper exhaust vents work together to allow cool air in and hot air out.

Included with this helmet is a CWR-1 shield equipped with Pinlock EVO fog-resistant system. The shield has innovative new ribs on the edges to help eliminate bending. The QR-E Base Plate System on this helmet not only makes changing shields easy, but also blocks out unwanted water and wind when closed.

The RF-1200's 6-layer AIM+ shell construction and dual-layer EPS work together to redirect impact energy in the case of a crash. An Emergency Quick Release System (E.Q.R.S.) is built into the helmet to allow medical personnel to safely remove the cheek pads and helmet from an injured rider’s head.

3D Max-Dry II Interior “absorbs and dissipates sweat twice as fast as tradition nylon.” The interior is completely removable, washable, replaceable and adjustable. Removable ear pads allow you the option to use a communication system with the RF-1200.

If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By RidersDiscount
      WINTER SALE 2017
      Quantities, sizes, and colors are limited so don't wait long!
      Suits, helmets, and combo packs!  Check them all out below and give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or send him a message to place an order! Is email more convenient? Feel free to write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!
      All pricing includes free shipping in the lower 48 states. 

If you buy an RST CPX suit and one of the Bell Race Star Carbon helmets below at the same time we will save you an additional $25!

2016 RST CPX-C Leather Suit -  MSRP $887.99  SALE $419
      Available in the following:
      Blue 40/50 (1 left)
      Flo Red SOLD OUT
      White 40/50 (2 left), 42/52, 44/54
      Flo Green SOLD OUT

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet  -  MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!
      Triton Black/Silver

X-Small (5 left)
      X-Large

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet   -  MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!
      Triton Blue/Yellow

X-Small (7 left)
      Small (5 left)
      X-Large
      2X-Large (6 left)

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet   - MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!
      Triton Red

X-Small (2 left)
      Small

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet   - MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!
      Tracer Gloss White

SOLD OUT

Bell Race Star Carbon Helmet   -  MSRP $749.99  SALE $349 with FREE dark smoke shield!
      RSD Chief

X-Small (2 left)

RST Mens Tractech Evo Race Leather Gloves  
      MSRP: $139.99  SALE: $75.00 LIMITED SIZES/COLORS LEFT
      Black
      XXL (4 pairs left)
      Fluorescent Green (yellow)
      SOLD OUT
      Red
      XXL (2 pairs left)
      White
      SOLD OUT

• By RidersDiscount
      The Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet has Álvaro's number 19 on both sides of the chin, as well as patterned throughout the helmet. The back features a black glitter background with Bautista's demon logo in the center. A red stripe with a demon logo pattern inside wraps around the helmet. We are offering this on special for just $129.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Give MIKE a call today! 

The TCT Composite Shell of the EXO-R2000 is made with a 5-layer blend of fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.

Six intake and ten exhaust vents work together to ensure comfortable airflow and heat removal.

The "Elip-Tec" ratchet system makes removing the shield easy, no tools needed. This helmet includes both a clear and dark smoke shield.

Inside of the helmet is Scorpion's "KwikWick III" cheek pads and comfort liner. The material is moisture-wicking, breathable, and anti-microbial. The EXO-R2000 comes equipped with the "AirFit" system, which allows you to customize the fit via air adjustable cheek pads.
      The interior of this helmet is completely removable and washable.
      MSRP $429.95

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!
    • By RidersDiscount
      The Alpinestars GP Plus R Perforated Leather Jacket is a race jacket that gives you the flexibility to attach a pair of Alpinestars race pants via a 270° zipper. 
      We have some of these on closeout for forum members for $285 shipped in the lower 48 states. Color available is the black and white (pictured). Sizes available:
      42/52, 44/54, 46/56 and 2 left of 48/58. Give MIKE a call today to get yours.

Constructed of 1.3 mm full-grain cow leather, the GP Plus R is extremely abrasion resistant. Perforation throughout the jacket allows for excellent ventilation.

This jacket is equipped with poly-textile accordion stretch panels on the elbows and back for extra flexibility and comfort, even in the tuck-riding position.

The GP Plus R incorporates Alpinestars’ TPU shoulder sliders, as well as removable, CE-approved elbow and shoulder protectors. The inside chest pockets come equipped with PE padding. If you're looking for more protection, the Nucleon KR-R Back Protector and Nucleon KR-Ci Chest Protectors are compatible and sold separately.

Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R Back Protector (Sold Separately) - MSRP $149.95
      Inside of the suit is a water-resistant pocket to hold personal belongings.
      MSRP $439.95

The collar incorporates 3D mesh for added comfort.
      If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  Is email more convenient?  Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!