1-Piece Race Suit Deal of the Decade - IXS Wakefield only $299 Save $669

Iron Pony

Pony Power Buy Of The Day - IXS Wakefield 1-Piece Leather Race Suit is only $299.99!!! MSRP $969 Save $669!!! Don't miss out on this high quality race suit at an amazing price. Shop in store, or online @
http://www.ironpony.com/…/Ki…/Wakefield-1-Piece-Leather-Suit
Iron Pony Motorsports
5436 Westerville Road, Westerville, Ohio 43081
Open 7-Days a week!

WAKEFIELD_SUIT.jpg

WAKEFIELD_SUIT2.jpg

21 minutes ago, thompsonian said:

Let's also remember that is you are sized like myself, NO ONE will carry the size you need. Being a beefy American has its drawback. Yeah, I could lose weight, but even still...a US50 or US52 is damned near impossible to find. 9 times out of 10.

I feel your feels... I haven't even begun searching for a suit yet & I know it's going to be a huge struggle.  Being 6'1" is tough enough shopping for normal clothes, let alone riding gear...

2 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

I feel your feels... I haven't even begun searching for a suit yet & I know it's going to be a huge struggle.  Being 6'1" is tough enough shopping for normal clothes, let alone riding gear...

Tall and skinny SUCKS for riding motorcycle gear that fits. Go European. Their sizes fit snugger. Although I had really good luck with the last suit I bought. Alpinestars Atem suit fits really good. 

1 minute ago, Casper said:

Tall and skinny SUCKS for riding motorcycle gear that fits. Go European. Their sizes fit snugger. Although I had really good luck with the last suit I bought. Alpinestars Atem suit fits really good. 

Couple being tall and thin along with having a long torso and things get exponentially more difficult.  I've heard that Spidi and Dainese are longer in torso, but Alpinestars is shorter.  I haven't tested this info as I haven't started shopping for a suit yet, but I'm SO looking forward to it...  :(

I'm really glad my track day was near the end of the season so I have all winter to try on lots of ill-fitting leather suits...

5 hours ago, tall_tracy said:

Couple being tall and thin along with having a long torso and things get exponentially more difficult.  I've heard that Spidi and Dainese are longer in torso, but Alpinestars is shorter.  I haven't tested this info as I haven't started shopping for a suit yet, but I'm SO looking forward to it...  :(

I'm really glad my track day was near the end of the season so I have all winter to try on lots of ill-fitting leather suits...

I have a Euro 54 dianese if you would like to try one on, provided that's even close to the size you think you need. 

11 hours ago, blue03636 said:

I have a Euro 54 dianese if you would like to try one on, provided that's even close to the size you think you need. 

EU54 is a US44. My old Teknic suit, which God knows where it is, was a US54 EU64. I lucked into it on eBay many moons ago for $100. 

14 hours ago, blue03636 said:

Thanks Craig.  I might take you up on that.  I had someone take my measurements, I just haven't gotten any further than that right now.  I'm hoping I can find a women's suit since I'm not built like a man... but choices dwindle when you're amazonian in stature...  :D