New Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX

flashesbuck

Well here is the new bike from team green! I really like the looks, and the idea of a really powerful sport touring bike! Looks comfy, and easy to handle. I'm to to worried about reliability honestly, because in my life time wouldn't expect to put more than 40-50k miles on it. 

Could be a little lighter, have to read up on some more reviews. 

https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/2018-kawasaki-ninja-h2-sx-se/

2018-Kawasaki-Ninja-H2-SX-01.jpg

Just now, thompsonian said:

You may not get all the "techy" stuff, but for north of 20k, I'd buy a new FJR ES, and farkle the hell out of it with the leftover.

But would you get a supercharger? ?

In All seriousness, I could do without the supercharger, I love everything else this bike has to offer, not sure I need 200hp tho. 

Just now, flashesbuck said:

In All seriousness, I could do without the supercharger, I love everything else this bike has to offer, not sure I need 200hp tho. 

'Zactley...lol. I don't need 145hp...wait...yeah I do to lug my fat arse around

Just now, flashesbuck said:

For that much money, you could have someone build a turbo kit for the FJR :lol:

Seriously though, its a cool bike. Idk if I would call it a full blown sport tourer. More like a sport bike that has luggage.

2 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

This

And I say that, not as a bad thing. I think this is a good market that needs more competition. A bike with room to carry stuff, but not an all out touring bike. I don't see the point of having the H2 SX and a Ninja 1000 though, so i suspect the Ninja 1000 is gonna be phased out.